Espyteam is offline New Member

First Cycle. Sust + Deca.

I am 22 years old. 6'1" and 165lbs @ 5% body fat.
    I am super cut up but a little too lean for my taste. I am shooting for 185lbs.
    This is my first cycle and I really want it to go smoothly!
    I just started taking 1cc Sust and 1cc Deca MWF. Both are from ****m Labs. The Deca is no problem at all. The Sust, however, keeps giving me a fever. I will get cold and get the shakes and after a week of being on it I still dont feel that test rush that I was expecting. Aside from the fever the injection site get so painful that i literally cant walk normal for 2 days...I have had 3 injections so far. All 3 were the same.
    My questions for you guys are:
    Can I start the Sust at a 1/4 CC then work my way up so that my body gets used to it or something? If I was unable to move up could I take a lower dosage and still get results?
    Does my super lean muscle hinder me in being able to process the Sust?
    Is there a way to trick my body into thinking the Sust should be there so that it doesn't go into fever mode?
    Any other suggestions on a miracle product that will me gain 20lbs ?

Thanks for your time!

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Dear god, have you ever eaten a meal?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Espyteam View Post
    there is a product that will do this, it's legal and available practically everywhere.

Z Life is offline Banned
    I would say stop taking the injections.

Your 22 6'1 and 165lbs? So much more natural growth to be had. On top of that, you shouldnt be using Deca in your first cycle.

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member

Thanks for your time!
    Yeah dude, FOOD!

You're looking to gain 20lbs all you need is food, you're 6'1, another 20 pounds is nothing when you're only 165

I would recommend stopping the juice immediately

ty357 is offline Member
    food food food food food and more food.

matt77 is offline Member
    You shouldn't be cycling period but using deca your first cycle is a big mistake! You have no idea the mistakes your making and the effect it could have on your life. I suggest you do some research and re-think your decision.

Here's the thing with the food. I can eat 5 fat meals a day plus the proteins and I take Intramax as my vitamin source (its the best). I gain nothing. Literally nothing. I get more and more hungry though.
    For example: if I went on a 3 day eating frenzy and weighed myself afterwards I would have gained no weight minus the 5lbs variation that happens all the time.
    So even if I did lose the Deca how could I take the test without getting sick?

Big
    Here's the thing with the food. I can eat 5 fat meals a day plus the proteins and I take Intramax as my vitamin source (its the best). I gain nothing. Literally nothing. I get more and more hungry though.
    For example: if I went on a 3 day eating frenzy and weighed myself afterwards I would have gained no weight minus the 5lbs variation that happens all the time.
    So even if I did lose the Deca how could I take the test without getting sick?
    that's the thing, eating "5 fat meals a day" would be a horrible diet. you have to diet properly, factoring in your metabolism, etc, and your stats say you have not.

Hardgainer? Can't gain weight? READ THIS!!!

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

until you learn how to eat, steroids will do much more harm than good. let's look past steroids for a moment. let's assume that you wake up tomorrow with an added 30lbs of muscle. starting tomorrow, you would begin losing that muscle, and before long you would return to your present size. know why? your diet is sufficient to support your present size.
    now let's assume you run a steroid cycle. you're 22, so you're HPTA is still developing. you disrupt your developing hormonal system, while completely suppressing your natural testosterone production. as stated before, and weight gain would immediately begin to fade, but rather than returning to your present weight, you may drop even further, because you have even less testosterone production than before.

G4R

G4R
    Dangit... you beat me to it Big...

P3rf3ctionist is offline Junior Member
    I am super cut up but a little too lean for my taste. I am shooting for 185lbs.
    This is my first cycle and I really want it to go smoothly!
    I just started taking 1cc Sust and 1cc Deca MWF. Both are from ****m Labs. The Deca is no problem at all. The Sust, however, keeps giving me a fever. I will get cold and get the shakes and after a week of being on it I still dont feel that test rush that I was expecting. Aside from the fever the injection site get so painful that i literally cant walk normal for 2 days...I have had 3 injections so far. All 3 were the same.
    My questions for you guys are:
    Can I start the Sust at a 1/4 CC then work my way up so that my body gets used to it or something? If I was unable to move up could I take a lower dosage and still get results?
    Does my super lean muscle hinder me in being able to process the Sust?
    Is there a way to trick my body into thinking the Sust should be there so that it doesn't go into fever mode?

Thanks for your time!
    Personally I'd give sustanon a miss, try enan or cyp instead.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by P3rf3ctionist View Post
    no bad advice needed, those of us who know what we're doing have it covered here.

ok so I've been swayed. Its not like i wont be able to get rid of Sust...
    I found out my BMR is 1871. Adding the activity part to it makes it 3228 calories/day.
    Anyone care to jot down a few things that I should be eating everyday to gain the most weight possible while lifting 2-3 hours a day?
    Thanks again for your replies.

G4R
    Free Diet advice by Narkissos & Novastepp: Intro to Performance Nutrition 101
    HERE IS...gain lean muscle mass kind of diet...

These links may be able to better help you.

After you check them out, post up your current diet in the diet section macros included, like this:

Meal 1:
    Xxxxxx (fat xxg, cals xxg, protein xxg, carbs xxg)
    Meal 2:
    Meal 3:
    Meal 4:
    Etc. etc. etc.
    Total: (fat xxg, cals xxg, protein xxg, carbs xxg)

Give it some time, and you will get some great help.

matt77 is offline Member
    And to add to what everyone said, you shouldn't be lifting 2-3 hours a day its way to much. Your probably over training and that adds to not gaining any muscle. You also need to do a PCT since you have taken a few shots of deca already. It has been shown to shutdown your natural hormone production with just one 100mg injection.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There are so many things you need to learn before cycling. The best thing you could do now is stop all gear.

Post your diet and have it fixed. Because no matter how good" you think you eat, more than likely it has some major problems. It shows by your size.

You also need to learn how to train. More is not better. I have never worked out that long in my life. My longest workouts may take an hour

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    that's the thing, eating "5 fat meals a day" would be a horrible diet. you have to diet properly, factoring in your metabolism, etc, and your stats say you have not.

Hardgainer? Can't gain weight? READ THIS!!!

until you learn how to eat, steroids will do much more harm than good. let's look past steroids for a moment. let's assume that you wake up tomorrow with an added 30lbs of muscle. starting tomorrow, you would begin losing that muscle, and before long you would return to your present size. know why? your diet is sufficient to support your present size.
    now let's assume you run a steroid cycle. you're 22, so you're HPTA is still developing. you disrupt your developing hormonal system, while completely suppressing your natural testosterone production. as stated before, and weight gain would immediately begin to fade, but rather than returning to your present weight, you may drop even further, because you have even less testosterone production than before.
    Spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by going4ripped View Post
    Dear god, have you ever eaten a meal?
    Spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by Z Life View Post
    I would say stop taking the injections.

Your 22 6'1 and 165lbs? So much more natural growth to be had. On top of that, you shouldnt be using Deca in your first cycle.
    Spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by kaberle_15 View Post
    Yeah dude, FOOD!

You're looking to gain 20lbs all you need is food, you're 6'1, another 20 pounds is nothing when you're only 165

I would recommend stopping the juice immediately
    Spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by ty357 View Post
    food food food food food and more food.
    Spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by matt77 View Post
    You shouldn't be cycling period but using deca your first cycle is a big mistake! You have no idea the mistakes your making and the effect it could have on your life. I suggest you do some research and re-think your decision.
    Spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by P3rf3ctionist View Post
    Spot WRONG.

These guys have got you covered OP. Good luck on your dieting and training.

Thanks for all your help. Probably the best forum I have ever belonged to
    Will be posting Diet plan as soon as I figure one out. It should be interesting...

Thread Information