nathaniel76 is offline New Member

My Dr's prescription + EQ = how do I cycle this

Hello, I am new to this forum and this is my first post.

I am 34, 6'2" and usually weigh around 230, I am prescribed .8ml of Cypionat a week but I never cycle off, been on this for 2yrs. I do have concerns about this since I am so used to cycling on and off, and using my post-cycle meds. My situation is this: I want to add Eq to the mix but I dont know what I would do as far as cycling since my dr. doesnt want me to stop the test. Would I just cycle off of the Eq or would I have to get off both. My natural production is almost non existent anymore so not worried about the effect on that, just on the health of the rest of my body. I ran cycles for 4yrs from 02-06 so I do have some exerience but never heard of anyone doing what I am wanting to do.

I also am prescribed T-3 and T-4(synthroid ) but got off since I didnt see a difference, but was wandering if it was just the dosage amount and If I was to start with a higher dose how long should I cycle it for.

Thanks for any advice,

N

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Step one, pick up EQ
    Step two, throw EQ in trash

By the way, what is your BF%

around 15, been out of the gym for 8 weeks due to work, usually around 10%.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    So you're on TRT. Cool.
    You can still add in other compounds like you would if you were cycling, but you're on the test for life, so don't worry about PCT.
    Just try not to have a whole bunch of extra testosterone in your system when you go in for bloodwork, or your doc will know that you're self-medicating as well. Therefore, when you go into a "blast" phase, you can throw in whatever compounds you like and a short acting testosterone, like prop. The only thing that should show up on your blood tests is actual test, no other androgens. A lot of guys who are on TRT do this and call it "blast and cruise". Just make sure to take enough time off between blasts, to allow your body to recover. During these periods, you'll just fall back to your .8ml of test cyp.

Bonaparte,

Thanks for the help, I was hoping that would be the case.. any ideas on the T3, T4?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    T3/T4 is usually run for cycles lasting around 8 weeks. But if you have a naturally low thyroid output, you could probably do the same as with the test. Run the low dose year-round, and up the dose when you want to cut. But please don't just go by that, as I don't know too much about thyroid hormones.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I wouldnt add eq into your hrt dose, I would add more testosterone

matt77 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I wouldnt add eq into your hrt dose, I would add more testosterone
    Exactly what I was thinking. Add in some Test Prop to double up your dose for 10-12 weeks then go back to the docs dose a week or so before you go back for bloodwork. You might want to get an AI like Aromasin to take while bumping the dosage.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Quote Originally Posted by nathaniel76 View Post

I also am prescribed T-3 and T-4(synthroid ) but got off since I didnt see a difference, but was wandering if it was just the dosage amount and If I was to start with a higher dose how long should I cycle it for.
    What was the dosage you were running?

I think I will double the Test to around 400 a week and add the eq at around 400-600 weekly as well..I would like to try out the eq for the vascularity / Hardness effect that I keep hearing about it, its already on its way.

My dosages for the T3 / T4 have been:

T4 - 75mcg
    T3 - 5mcg twice daily

My natural test level when off is around 180, but my sperm count was within normal range last time I had it checked last year. So I dont think that is a problem as of yet, but we will see.

Thread Information