azandford is offline New Member

Did crap PCT...have gyno..feel like crap

well i did my first cycle of test e 500mg a week and 30mg of dbol for 5 weeks. i ran nolva 20 mg a day on cycle for the last 6 week of the cycle because my nipples started to puff up a bit. Diet and training were in check the entire cycle. I waited 2 weeks after my last pin to start my PCT...

This is were the trouble begins...

well i had some temporary financial issues and couldnt afford to get my pct, i know i should have already had more nolva/clomid on hand for the pct but at the time i guess i didnt figure i would have any road bumps. so i only had a bottle of liquidex on hand that i had gotten from ar-r . So i figured i would just use the liquidex until i could get the nolva and clomid.... well i never ended up getting them and just continued the liquidex for .50mg 2x a day for 4 weeks which was all that i had.... well about a month after the liquidex ended i started to get gyno... i now have a lima bean sized lump under my right nipple but my left is just puffy. I ordered letro from ar-r and am gonna start taking it to try and reverse the gyno... now i just in a horrible mood all the time and i feel emotionally unstable, im so tired all the time, hard itme getting through the work day, ect...

my question is how should i proceed from this point? should i get clomid and nolva and redo the pct? how much letro should i take and for how long?

i talked to my doc and he really didnt want to do much as far as blood tets...

thanks guys and i already know im gonna get knocked for not doing the basics but i knew what i needed to do but wasnt prepared... will be next time though

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    oh boy! yes I would most definitely get some nolva and clomid and run a pct asap
    You wouldnt be Redoing a pct you havent done one yet

Quote Originally Posted by bjohnson1968 View Post
    You wouldnt be Redoing a pct you havent done one yet
    lol your right... i guess i wouldnt call 4 weeks of liquidex a pct either

im lucky i kept any of the weight

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    So how long ago has it been since you last ran the adex?

Quote Originally Posted by G4R View Post
    So how long ago has it been since you last ran the adex?
    been a month... figured this is estro rebound because i felt fine for a month after i took the adex but within the lat two weeks i fekt real shity and i been having gyno

they lump grew really quickly like in about two weeks...

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member

it said that .25mg of letro will kill 98% of estro

how long should i continue the letro... til the gyno disapears or for a a week or so afterwards... can i take this along with nolva and clomid?

Thread Information