Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ty357 is offline Member

Whats the big deal bout tren

I hear tren shouldnt be done on a second cycle because its the harshest compound. Some say you should get a couple cycles under your belt. But if tren is so unique and the experience with this compound is one of a kind why not try it to see how will one respond to it like every other compound. Im just asking to gain some more knowledge on this compound. Can we have a respectable debate of the subject.

CanYouDigIt is offline Banned
    The only debate is,
    It's side are a little bit more then your average test cycle,

and the fact that it shuts you down pretty hardcore and you might not be able to get back after doing a cycle

other then that I don't see the why people blacklist it till like 5-6 cycles, I did 6 weeks of tren A on my first cycle and I'm still alive with good gains, and I was fully recovered after 1 month of pct and 1 month off.

ty357 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CanYouDigIt;****342
    The only debate is,
    It's side are a little bit more then your average test cycle,

and the fact that it shuts you down pretty hardcore and you might not be able to get back after doing a cycle

other then that I don't see the why people blacklist it till like 5-6 cycles, I did 6 weeks of tren A on my first cycle and I'm still alive with good gains, and I was fully recovered after 1 month of pct and 1 month off.
    Thanks bro. people go crazy when one say they gonna do tren lol. its like a law you cant do tren on your 2nd cycle. wtf if you research and know the sides then still make a educated decision to do it then i feel if you of age go for it. look your personal experience you done it and your good

you might wanna ask one of the more serious members like marcus or 007 or big someone like that, they're normally around, and they might be able to answer your question with more details, considering they know your pretty serious about working out.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Personal choice IMO. You can make great gains with something like NPP which is a strong anabolic IMO and will give you almost no sides most the time while some people can not run tren at any dose no matter there experience.\

The smartest way with anabolics and training as well is to make small slow progress over time with a well planned out approach not try to get it all at once. Cause it will never happen and likely hurt your progress in the long term.

If you want to do it then just do research, plenty of bad stories out there. I personally love tren,aggression isn't too bad, but I get this real arrogant type of attitude like everyone is beneath me I cant help it and that is not my personality at all it makes my an ignorant dickhead to others but I feel fantastic while doing it its weird but it puts people off big time./

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Biggest complaints i hear are night sweats, headaches and umcontrolable rage.
    Other than that i hear its like having sex with a perfect 10 than slicing your chest with a box cutter. Exhillerating. Tren will be in my cycle after this, im going to try and send the wife and kids on a vacation while i do it. Im already a very angry agressive guy, dont want to pull a ben hvar

I personally think that tren A is way more stronguer then tren E, I'm not getting nearly the aggression and wild dreams on E then A, on my next cycle next year I'll probably be running 200-300test and 700-1000mg of tren A.

but like he said there is some serious sides attach to it, I might of been one of the lucky ones, because my body is high tolerance vs anything I put in.

Quote Originally Posted by CanYouDigIt;****366
    I personally think that tren A is way more stronguer then tren E, I'm not getting nearly the aggression and wild dreams on E then A, on my next cycle next year I'll probably be running 200-300test and 700-
    but like he said there is some serious sides attach to it, I might of been one of the lucky ones, because my body is high tolerance vs anything I put in.
    I think its your tren E bro. I always factor in ester weight when calculating my doses. Just run the tren E just alittle bit higher to compensate and you are G2G

Also that dose might be high enough to cause real damage not just some sides.

What kind of dreams? Just curious

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin258456;****374
    gymnerd thats not very nice to say about other members? haha to the post below mine.

Whats not nice?

Well I'm always horny so basicly my gf kicks me off the bed because I start dry humping the matress when I sleep so ya those kind of dreams.

ty357 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CanYouDigIt;****360
    you might wanna ask one of the more serious members like marcus or 007 or big someone like that, they're normally around, and they might be able to answer your question with more details, considering they know your pretty serious about working out.
    hopefully they see the thread and chime in
    Quote Originally Posted by gymnerd;****361
    Personal choice IMO. You can make great gains with something like NPP which is a strong anabolic IMO and will give you almost no sides most the time while some people can not run tren at any dose no matter there experience.\

The smartest way with anabolics and training as well is to make small slow progress over time with a well planned out approach not try to get it all at once. Cause it will never happen and likely hurt your progress in the long term.

If you want to do it then just do research, plenty of bad stories out there. I personally love tren,aggression isn't too bad, but I get this real arrogant type of attitude like everyone is beneath me I cant help it and that is not my personality at all it makes my an ignorant dickhead to others but I feel fantastic while doing it its weird but it puts people off big time./
    I feel you bout the npp but i feel tren gets a bad name. it has sides just like everything else and people still use it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironside;****363
    Biggest complaints i hear are night sweats, headaches and umcontrolable rage.
    Other than that i hear its like having sex with a perfect 10 than slicing your chest with a box cutter. Exhillerating. Tren will be in my cycle after this, im going to try and send the wife and kids on a vacation while i do it. Im already a very angry agressive guy, dont want to pull a ben hvar
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by CanYouDigIt;****366
    I personally think that tren A is way more stronguer then tren E, I'm not getting nearly the aggression and wild dreams on E then A, on my next cycle next year I'll probably be running 200-300test and 700-1000mg of tren A.

like i said sides are sides like everthing else

TheRepartitioner is offline Junior Member
    I'd say run it dude. You seem like an intelligent guy, so if you already know all the sides and pros/cons etc. and are ready to run it, then run it. It's your body

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    basically those who experience bad sides have way worse sides than with other gear. I've heard from people who had tren cough so bad that they thought they were dying, people who had insomnia so bad they ended up missing work, people who were totally freaked out by the dreams (although I love crazy dreams so I don;t get this one) etc.
    no other gear has sides that are this pronounced

oh yeah, and for the dreams you can get like nasty stuff like anything you can imagine, and normally you would wake up when you get to being shot, or scary parts or anything like that or close to dying, whatever they case may be...

not here baby you get to enjoy the whole movie, and watch every moment of it, and at some parts you know your awake and you're just into like sleep stage 1, when your dreaming but you know your there.. lol it's the most thrilling part of tren imo.

Tren dreams are starting to intrigue me, had to make a thread.
    How do you combat the insomnia? My first thought was sleeping meds, i have traz, ambien and some others but than the thought if me + tren + ambien, came together and my understanding of algerbra concluded it would = Something along the lines of hiroshima. Benes didnt work on bold cyp so that would be a waste. so Curious

no1tou is offline Associate Member
    I did oral tren for 3 weeks at the end of my cycle because I had no sides with test and dbol and let me tell you it's rough stuff!

That shit shut me down in the first week, got night sweats, bad dreams, and lethargy but the gains are pretty serious.

well if you're having problems with sleeping I used to take zipiclone, they had me sleeping like a baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironside;****403
    Tren dreams are starting to intrigue me, had to make a thread.
    How do you combat the insomnia? My first thought was sleeping meds, i have traz, ambien and some others but than the thought if me + tren + ambien, came together and my understanding of algerbra concluded it would = Something along the lines of hiroshima. Benes didnt work on bold cyp so that would be a waste. so Curious
    I took melatonin which worked to get me to sleep but then I'd wake up in the middle of the night hot as hell.

TheRepartitioner is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SportbikeBob;****405
    I did oral tren for 3 weeks at the end of my cycle because I had no sides with test and dbol and let me tell you it's rough stuff!

That shit shut me down in the first week, got night sweats, bad dreams, and lethargy but the gains are pretty serious.
    Did it cut you up more or pack on more mass? or both? I saw ur thread btw. nice work

ty357 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big;****395
    basically those who experience bad sides have way worse sides than with other gear. I've heard from people who had tren cough so bad that they thought they were dying, people who had insomnia so bad they ended up missing work, people who were totally freaked out by the dreams (although I love crazy dreams so I don;t get this one) etc.
    no other gear has sides that are this pronounced
    thanks big. But like stated early knowing these sides we still do it. Its like working on the 100 floor of a sky scraper and before you get the job the boss say theres was some accidents where people fell off. but the bennifit is it pays 150grand a year. its that chance like everything elses. you could get titts taking test but we do it tho lol. also if its so harsh isnt its gonna still be harsh after 5-6 cycles lol
    Last edited by ty357; 07-02-2010 at 08:26 PM.

True, i say go for it and send me an job application for that skyscraper gig

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by ty357;****410
    thanks big. But like stated early knowing these sides we still do it. Its like working on the 100 floor of a sky scraper and before you get the job the boss say theres was some accidents where people fell off. but the bennifit is it pays 150grand a year. its that chance like everything elses. you could get titts taking test but we do it tho lol
    the thing is, most guys on their first or second cycle will grow like a weed off of test or test and deca if everything else is in order, so there just isn't much reason to risk the added sides on an early cycle. tren is by far my favorite compound, but I don't think it's good for novices. in so many ways you are an exception to the rule, your genetics are the best I've ever seen.

ty357 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CanYouDigIt;****402
    oh yeah, and for the dreams you can get like nasty stuff like anything you can imagine, and normally you would wake up when you get to being shot, or scary parts or anything like that or close to dying, whatever they case may be...

not here baby you get to enjoy the whole movie, and watch every moment of it, and at some parts you know your awake and you're just into like sleep stage 1, when your dreaming but you know your there.. lol it's the most thrilling part of tren imo.
    i wouldnt call having crazy dreams a side lol

Quote Originally Posted by TheRepartitioner;****409
    Did it cut you up more or pack on more mass? or both? I saw ur thread btw. nice work
    Cut me up more not much size. Thanks.

It's night sweats, insomnia, and the tren cough, shut down, ect..

I got tren cough once and I never wanna get it again that's how pleasant it was.

Quote Originally Posted by ty357;****422
    i wouldnt call having crazy dreams a side lol
    Oh it's a side...trust me.

ty357 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big;****419
    the thing is, most guys on their first or second cycle will grow like a weed off of test or test and deca if everything else is in order, so there just isn't much reason to risk the added sides on an early cycle. tren is by far my favorite compound, but I don't think it's good for novices. in so many ways you are an exception to the rule, your genetics are the best I've ever seen.
    i respect that big. When you say novice do you mean novice in their physique or novice in their aas knowledge. Its just hearing that tren is like nectar of the gods. you just gotta try it lol but with the right frame of mind. Big i thank you again for the compliment

ty357 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SportbikeBob;****431
    Oh it's a side...trust me.
    but how. we have crazy dreams with or with out aas. Just last night i had a dream i was eating by a shark lol for real

in the context he used it, I think he's referring to the fact you will grow off test without adding tren because your body isn't used to gear yet, so it's easier to grow off without jumping into strong stuff right a way.

Big
    more in physique than aas knowledge, but both to a degree.

Quote Originally Posted by ty357;****441
    but how. we have crazy dreams with or with out aas. Just last night i had a dream i was eating by a shark lol for real
    Off AAS I still have crazy dreams every once in a while but while in tren I had crazy dreams every night. I woke up crying for the first time ever in my life while on tren. Then I laughed my ass off. Some dreams were awesome though but mainly bad dreams and waking up angry.

ty357 is offline Member
    Guys give me a second. gotta run to the store. keep em coming

It can be too much for some people. I wouldnt take it if u have alot of stress in your life. You can't really appreciate the feeling it gives unless you try it.

Yeah, like big said its not needed but if you want to go for it and not worried about sides. You are obviously more advanced than most of the board so its your call.

ty357 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironside;****417
    True, i say go for it and send me an job application for that skyscraper gig
    lol got you bro
    Quote Originally Posted by CanYouDigIt;****429
    It's night sweats, insomnia, and the tren cough, shut down, ect..

I got tren cough once and I never wanna get it again that's how pleasant it was.
    So because of the sides are you gonna stop taking tren?
    Quote Originally Posted by CanYouDigIt;****442
    in the context he used it, I think he's referring to the fact you will grow off test without adding tren because your body isn't used to gear yet, so it's easier to grow off without jumping into strong stuff right a way.
    I understand where hes coming from. im just saying harsh is harsh doesnt matter how many cycles you have
    Quote Originally Posted by SportbikeBob;****454
    Off AAS I still have crazy dreams every once in a while but while in tren I had crazy dreams every night. I woke up crying for the first time ever in my life while on tren. Then I laughed my ass off. Some dreams were awesome though but mainly bad dreams and waking up angry.
    lol i dont mind a dream here and there
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolic1979;****509
    It can be too much for some people. I wouldnt take it if u have alot of stress in your life. You can't really appreciate the feeling it gives unless you try it.
    exactly bro you wouldnt know until you try it butt all this mess bout having 5-6 cycles under your belt is crazy
    Quote Originally Posted by gymnerd;****536
    Yeah, like big said its not needed but if you want to go for it and not worried about sides. You are obviously more advanced than most of the board so its your call.
    Ima go for it no doubt about it. im fully aware of all the sides that comes with it i am of age and i think im in the right physiqque range to do it. I wouldnt say more advance bro probally a lil lucky lol.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    it depends which easter it is tren A then i have trouble breathing, sweating, insomnia if it is Tren E then sweating depending on the dosage it can fvck up ur BP. i am much calmer on tren cause i have fvcked up head to begin with cause of some reason tren makes me calm.

ty357 is offline Member
    its like this i just took a walk on the wild side in febuary of teste e and dbol . a member told me my balls gonna shrink, i might have gyno issues and imma get crazy acne. in fact my balls didnt shrink,nore did i have any kind of gyno issues and in fact my back cleared up. look at my old back lat spread natural and my lat spread on aas totally clear. im saying when you actually do it you end up saying oh it wasnt that bad

ty357 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian;****613
    it depends which easter it is tren A then i have trouble breathing, sweating, insomnia if it is Tren E then sweating depending on the dosage it can fvck up ur BP. i am much calmer on tren cause i have fvcked up head to begin with cause of some reason tren makes me calm.
    but the masses of people says it makes you aggresive. maybe you wasnt taking tren then j/k

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by ty357;****617
    but the masses of people says it makes you aggresive. maybe you wasnt taking tren then j/k
    i have done 4 cycles and none was without tren .....but believe me i am much calmer on tren as i mentioned b4 i am screwed in head so i guess 2 wrong make a right ???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information