PK-V is offline Productive Member

Thumbs up if you get all your stuff in glass amps

would it be a good idea to open them all up and put them into vials with a rubber stopper to make it convenient so you can take out what you need and not having to break 2 vials and not needing all of it on one day

so put on some gloves get a big gauge and fix em up in some vials

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    Get yourself a 0.2um syringe filter first. A friend, so one can break, the other draw and a 20-50mL syringe (trust me, you dont want to hit the rubber 1000x with a 18g, you will have no more rubber).

suttie is offline Banned
    as most if not all glass amps are dose no more than 250mgs/ml you wold have to be running some very low dose per week to not use all th product ,what is it your useing and how much per week?

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    If one amp is 100mg, and he wants to use 75mg for ED or EOD injections, then it would be more convenient to put them into a vial.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Why do that? You will still have to spend the time to open them all and draw it all out then will have to do it again when you want to use it not to mention alittle always gets wasted when you transfer it. Just crack them when you are ready to use them IMO.

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Rose View Post
    Get yourself a 0.2um syringe filter first. A friend, so one can break, the other draw and a 20-50mL syringe (trust me, you dont want to hit the rubber 1000x with a 18g, you will have no more rubber).
    sound advice thanks

excuse my noob question but is the filter not a big UFO looking piece plastic
    that wont fit into the amp.

or is it that the needle goes on the end of the UFO

so you have the oral syringe:: UFO filter:: needle

is this correct

Quote Originally Posted by suttie View Post
    as most if not all glass amps are dose no more than 250mgs/ml you wold have to be running some very low dose per week to not use all th product ,what is it your useing and how much per week?
    the prop is dosed @ 1ml amps (50 mg/ml)

cycle of 400 or so a week

I know I could take 2 amps eod but that would be less than 400 a week
    you know what I mean, I would prefer to be able to use the exact doses I need than less or under just because of the vial

suttie is offline Banned
    when useing every other foget about trying to run 400mgs every week because one week you will have more than the past or nise verser just shoot 100 - 150mgs every other for 8-10 weeks.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by suttie View Post
    when useing every other foget about trying to run 400mgs every week because one week you will have more than the past or nise verser just shoot 100 - 150mgs every other for 8-10 weeks.
    you body doesnt know mondays or thursdays. It works off of time. So eod is going to keep your blood levels stable. it doesnt matter that 1 week you injected 3 times the next 4

suttie is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    you body doesnt know mondays or thursdays. It works off of time. So eod is going to keep your blood levels stable. it doesnt matter that 1 week you injected 3 times the next 4
    well if he want to hit 400mgs per week he is going to have to change his injecting dose week by week if he wants to inject eod

mon - 100mgs

wed - 100mgs

fri - 100mgs

sun - 100mgs

thats 400mgs wek 1

tue - 100mgs

thurs- 100mgs

sat 100mgs

thats 300mgs wek 2

as above dont work it off weekly dose but eod injectings for 8-10 weeks .
    Last edited by suttie; 07-04-2010 at 01:55 PM.

Thread Information