coop1212 is offline Junior Member

ar-r clen for women? what dose?

Ordering some ar clen for me and wife wants to try some. I'm on a trt of 200 of cyn weekly and want to cut off some fat. I'm 280 , 34yrs old , 6 ft. Bodyfat is high. I have been winking out for 2 months and lost 30 pds. I starting with clen 2 wks on and two off. Starting at 20 to max 100 per day.? Is how much for women

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    start at 20 and see how she goes, up the dose slowly and if she feels its to much, drop it back, everyone is diff boy and girls

yea just start slow at 20 and work your way up very slowly, are you going to supplement keto or taurine?

We have a post workout drink mix that. Has 625 of the taurine in it. It also had lot of potassium in it. With lots of water it should do .

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Have her start off small then go from there. Make sure you take the taurine and potassium on non-workout days too.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Just reiterating what is said above...stressing the taurine! Take lots of it, the cramps from the clen can get real nasty!

Also get some diphenhydramine to help you sleep at night and to help with your beta-2 receptors.

I have read everything on here about clen . Some say 2 on and 2 off. Then under education thread, it said 6 weeks with benadrl every third week at nite. Which way do you go.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    You really need to feel it out. For some people it will work better in shorter cycles. For me, I'd stop feeling the effects of the recommended dose after a couple weeks, so I would cycle on and off. I would also cycle on and off because clen gets annoying to me after a while, two weeks is about as much as I feel like doing at any one time.

If you find the side effects to be as annoying as they were for me, you might want to looking into albuterol as a substitute.

Thanks for the reply. That's what I Will do. Going to take another before and after pic too.

nathaniel76 is offline New Member
    How long does one bottle of the clen from Ar-r last using the recommended dosages, and does this really work or just another gimick product?

N

Only heard good about it. Never tried though. One bottle will last a while .2 months or so.

Thread Information