D.Bone is offline New Member

Whats safer on the hairline??

My friend has some tren and some primo.. hes prone to mpb... whats a safer way to go as far as hairloss??? He will be doing 700mg of prop a week... hes using dutasteride spiro nizoral and minoxadill azeleaic acid.. for his hairloss routine daily... he has a show coming up so hes not sure what would be a safer route to go?? any experianced users with mpb... and I know Ill prolly get flamed saying dont use aas if you want to keep ur hair... la la la.. or just tell him to shave it.... please just helpfull advice... thank you

D.Bone is offline New Member
    nevermind I forgot to hit the search button and found my answer.... feel free to reply anyway... thanks

miboleron is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Bone View Post
    My friend has some tren and some primo.. hes prone to mpb... whats a safer way to go as far as hairloss??? He will be doing 700mg of prop a week... hes using dutasteride spiro nizoral and minoxadill azeleaic acid.. for his hairloss routine daily... he has a show coming up so hes not sure what would be a safer route to go?? any experianced users with mpb... and I know Ill prolly get flamed saying dont use aas if you want to keep ur hair... la la la.. or just tell him to shave it.... please just helpfull advice... thank you
    Tren and test are terrible for hair line. Primo is fine.
    Anyway, if losing hair is such an important concern, maybe your friend should stay away of roids as test is a must in all cycles.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~

bump

bump on the hair line.Wats up with all the pretty boyz anyway.You must give for everything you get.Nothing is free!!!

Thread Information