mediocre45 is offline Junior Member

Critique my 3rd Cycle

First cycle was a bulker 12 weeks with test and dbol , had some issues after PCT emotionally and gaining some fat, but let things return to normal naturally. 2nd was a cutter 8-10 weeks of prop, clen /T3, IGF; it went great and came off well.

My stats at start of #3 will be:
    5'10" 220 lbs 15% BF

This cycle is primarily a cutting/strength cycle, and I will be doing a powerlifting routine along with a mix of low intensity steady state and HIIT cardio. Looking to get as close to 10% BF as possible and get around 225, and KEEP about 15% on my lifts:
    1-8: Test Prop 135 mg EOD, Var 65 mg ED
    0.5-7.5: HCG 250 IU 2x/week (along with Adex at 0.2 mg/day up to PCT)
    1, 2, 5, 6, 9-14: Clen tapering from 40 mcg/day ED to 100 and back down to 40 (will run a constant 60 on that 3rd run during and ending PCT)
    1-4.5 and 9-13 IGF 60-70 mcg 3x/week
    9-13 (5 weeks): Nolva 40/20/10 ED (about 10-12 days at each dose)
    9-12 (4 weeks): Clomid 50/25/25/25 ED (50 for 10-12 days and 25 for the rest)
    Also starting creatine last week of cycle and preWO and ZMA at start of PCT. I will raise intensity and drop volume slightly for PCT.

Any suggestions? I think this is all pretty solid personally, but have planned this all out with only a little help on the PCT side of things. Thanks!

Bumpage.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Looks well laid out.

I wouldn't really change anything to be honest.

Have a good cycle.

-VM

Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    Looks well laid out.

I wouldn't really change anything to be honest.

Have a good cycle.

-VM
    Thanks!...looking forward to it, and to seeing my abs again.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    I also like this cycle, looks like you know what you;re doing... and we will probably have roughly the same stats. Im only 5'9... if I could recommend one slight change, maybe bump that prop up to at least 150 EOD... if you are going to be cutting fairly hard and still want to lift close to your current numbers you may need a bit more... I know when I cut to 9% last summer even while on test I got about 30% weaker... just a consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    I also like this cycle, looks like you know what you;re doing... and we will probably have roughly the same stats. Im only 5'9... if I could recommend one slight change, maybe bump that prop up to at least 150 EOD... if you are going to be cutting fairly hard and still want to lift close to your current numbers you may need a bit more... I know when I cut to 9% last summer even while on test I got about 30% weaker... just a consideration.
    Well I've been cutting down between 1-2 months now, on a "horrible" diet (0 carbs for the most part, minus 2-3 days of cheating in a row ONCE), even while running a high-volume Russian PL routine, and have lost less than 5% of my strength. I chose 135 cuz it basically uses up 4000 mg over the course of the 8 weeks. I do have the money, but don't want to have 500 mg left over if I up the dose...if that makes any sense lol. Also, I don't plan to go down below 10%...I think I'll even gain some strength on this one. Thanks!

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Sounds good, enjoy your cycle, let us know how it goes.

Thread Information