Rocksteady316 is offline Junior Member

clen w creatine ?

is this an oxymoron or has anyone tried this and did it work alright?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    you can pretty much take creatine with anything and no sides.

oh yeah i didnt mean like side wise...

i meant creatine stores water weight right... so w the clen trying to shed u of fat / water weight etc... do the two counter-act each other or does it work well...

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    No. You'll be fine. Think I remember coming across a research article that stated creatine can help aid in fat loss.

Remember its more about diet and cardio for fat loss

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    yea diet and cardio, clen will definitely help. Are you going to supplement keto with your clen?

JBarron is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocksteady316 View Post
    oh yeah i didnt mean like side wise...

i meant creatine stores water weight right... so w the clen trying to shed u of fat / water weight etc... do the two counter-act each other or does it work well...
    How is clen btw? I'm looking to go on a trip in a few weeks, might take some clen with me and go on a bit of a cut before my next cycle try and get down to around 6-7%

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    I've done it. Just make sure you drink plenty of water to avoid cramps

Quote Originally Posted by Jfew44 View Post
    I've done it. Just make sure you drink plenty of water to avoid cramps
    Right, how effective is it? I've ran EC stack and with good cardio diet I got pretty lean. Just wandering if Clen is a bit more potent.

Damienm05 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JBarron View Post
    Right, how effective is it? I've ran EC stack and with good cardio diet I got pretty lean. Just wandering if Clen is a bit more potent.
    Quite a bit more potent, yes.

jbarron - clen is freakin awesome i got some before and after pics i posted a few weeks ago if you need further proof , make sure you go with arr's

bigpapabuff - i have a few bottles of keto - truthfully i dont think it works. iv read once you really dont feel any sides of clen that ususally means its not working as efficient. i feel the 2 weeks on/off is more substantial.

reed - im not really looking to lose any more weight now id like to put on a few lbs of muscle (5-10lbs) in the next year. i mean i could put on 10 lbs in a week by going to mcdonalds soo im kinda lookin for straight muscle...
    so i thought the creatine might help me lift a bit more and mebe stack on some weight... i was just wondering since im on the clen it seems no matter what i do my weight stays the same so.... ehh whatever im getting lost in my thoughts

ill try it out see what happens , you guys all gave me the answers i needed thanks!

Minion0812 is offline Associate Member
    This is a great thread cause I have wondered the exact same thing. I'm on clen and have been taking it for five weeks now with benadryl every third week. I often have wondered if I jumped on some creatine it would be counter effective. I have bottles and bottles of creatine just sitting around and im temped but really don't want to add water weight to my stomach. It sure is a tough question. Maybe big, 007 or noles or one of the pros will help and post hopefully.

Jbarron- How long did it take you to get that stomach? or have you always been skinny then packed on muscle? Any tips would help to how you keep your bf so low! thx

Quote Originally Posted by Rocksteady316 View Post
    jbarron - clen is freakin awesome i got some before and after pics i posted a few weeks ago if you need further proof , make sure you go with arr's

bigpapabuff - i have a few bottles of keto - truthfully i dont think it works. iv read once you really dont feel any sides of clen that ususally means its not working as efficient. i feel the 2 weeks on/off is more substantial.

reed - im not really looking to lose any more weight now id like to put on a few lbs of muscle (5-10lbs) in the next year. i mean i could put on 10 lbs in a week by going to mcdonalds soo im kinda lookin for straight muscle...
    so i thought the creatine might help me lift a bit more and mebe stack on some weight... i was just wondering since im on the clen it seems no matter what i do my weight stays the same so.... ehh whatever im getting lost in my thoughts

ill try it out see what happens , you guys all gave me the answers i needed thanks!
    Thanks mate I will deff check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Minion0812 View Post
    This is a great thread cause I have wondered the exact same thing. I'm on clen and have been taking it for five weeks now with benadryl every third week. I often have wondered if I jumped on some creatine it would be counter effective. I have bottles and bottles of creatine just sitting around and im temped but really don't want to add water weight to my stomach. It sure is a tough question. Maybe big, 007 or noles or one of the pros will help and post hopefully.
    I seem to see alot of threads around different boards of people asking if it's ok to take creatine with certain other products. People seem to forget or not know that creatine is produced naturally in the body, it's pretty similar to a protein in alot of ways.

So it will not effect anything anymore then drinking a protein shake would :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Minion0812 View Post
    Jbarron- How long did it take you to get that stomach? or have you always been skinny then packed on muscle? Any tips would help to how you keep your bf so low! thx
    For the finishing 5 weeks of my prop cycle I added in EC, I took Caffeine Tabs, and Bronkaid (get it at walgreens, cvs) took 1 of each 3 times a day.

And I'd say my body type is ecto-meso, I've always been fairly skinny, but don't have any trouble putting on some extra poundage.

That and I do stomach vacuums every other evening lol

haha thx j-barr

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    How long have you been on clen ?

I see absolutely no reason to running clen while trying to put on some muscle. What kind of sense does that make.

If you continue to do the same routine of diet, exercise, drugs, drug dosage your body adapts and of course you won't go anywhere.

When losing weight you start off slow and work your way up in order to avoid hitting a brick wall in fat loss, same can go with building muscle.

If you talking to me REED, um all I can say is that it is nice to gain a little muscle or atleast harden or push more weight while cutting and looking great. I just though maybe with taking creatine it would kinda grow my muscles even though I know it is water but still with the clen give me a nice clean look.

Regarding the Clen ar-r sells. 30mL 200mcg/mL

That'd get me a good 6-8 weeks dosed at around 100mcg a day?

teddykgb29 is offline Associate Member
    yea that would be two months worth of clen .

mkhan6 is offline New Member
    Edited

Thread Information