dolla$ign is offline New Member

Broke vial-need suggestions...

6'
    12% bf
    first cycle was at 23 just Test E

So here's my problem. Couple weeks ago i dropped a vial and shattered it all over my bathroom floor. I hurried as fast as I could get order another vial and it still has not arrived. I am in week 6 or so of my Test P/Winny cycle. I have on hand A-dex, HCG , Clomid and Nolva.

I am now out of test and don't know what to do. If it shows up tomorrow or the next day, is there anyway I can keep continuing my cycle or is it best to wait three days and start my PCT. I understand with Test P having such a short half life that two to three days off could really throw off my blood levels. Any suggestions anyone..... Thanks for the help

BennyLom is offline Associate Member
    Go talk to the big guys at your local gym...

anabolix112 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dolla$ign View Post
    6'
    12% bf
    first cycle was at 23 just Test E

So here's my problem. Couple weeks ago i dropped a vial and shattered it all over my bathroom floor. I hurried as fast as I could get order another vial and it still has not arrived. I am in week 6 or so of my Test P/Winny cycle. I have on hand A-dex, HCG , Clomid and Nolva.

I am now out of test and don't know what to do. If it shows up tomorrow or the next day, is there anyway I can keep continuing my cycle or is it best to wait three days and start my PCT. I understand with Test P having such a short half life that two to three days off could really throw off my blood levels. Any suggestions anyone..... Thanks for the help
    My suggestion. Start with HCG which will raise both your estro and test levels even and add some antiestrogen with it, continue with winny for while and if your vial arrives you're good to continue if it doesn't you can start full PCT and take few weeks off (preferably maybe even 6-8) and continue when you have everything in hand again and break which has lasted about the length of your cycle. Just an idea

So how many days can i realistically wait before I need to start my PCT? I have been pinning ED to keep blood levels stable and don't have any sides as of yet. If it is not here within three days do I need to start my standard PCT protocol or would it be varied since this cycle is unfortunately shorter than planned?

Nevermind thanks for your help anabolix112, it arrived today so i'm g2g. Take care
    -$

Thread Information