Thread: silly question

warrior816 is offline New Member

silly question

Edited i found a guy who has decca, dbol , and winni. Is that a good stack? i heard decca gives problems with the soldier standing at attention. will the dbol counter that? any help would be great.
    Last edited by Big; 07-29-2010 at 08:38 PM. Reason: fishing

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    awful

im just curious....whats awful about it? obviously im new. i have done dbol by itself with great results. what would u suggest big once again i deff need help. is it even worth taking?

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Stats?

Weight
    BF%
    Diet details
    Cycle exp
    PCT Knowledge
    Training exp
    Goals

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I wouldn't take that stack if you paid me. You should take a moment to read the educational threads at the top.
    Age?
    Height?
    Weight?
    Body fat%?

6'4"
    220lbs
    about 22%
    I eat healthy when i can i try to keep a balanced diet. My experience is an improper one i guess. i have tried oral dbol tabs a complete cycle by itself. my goals are to gain lean muscle. gain as much as possible by you all so i stop asking questions like this.

G4R
    You need to work on your diet first. Start off with a good cutting diet to get your BF down to around 12% or lower. High BF and AAS do not mix well (for health reasons).

thank you much g4r.i have a great metabolism i can shred that off no prob im really looking at all the info threads and to me a cycle to find if its good or not is pretty hard. there are so many. my goal is to gain lean muscle like every one else in the world. but i dont want to get to big.. like 10 to 20 lbs thanks again

rbg
    rbg is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by warrior816 View Post
    Edited i found a guy who has decca, dbol, and winni. Is that a good stack? i heard decca gives problems with the soldier standing at attention. will the dbol counter that? any help would be great.
    There's no point taking Winstrol if you have a Bf% over 10%. Tren would be best for lean increases. Decca is not advisable without Testosterone as well.

Therefore, for mass, stick with a Testosterone base, add Decca, Tren, Dbol , Anapolon, or Primobolan . You really want to have equal amounts each of Test/Decca. If you are starting a cycle with orals, such as Dbol, or Anapolon, take them for 4 weeks to kick off the cycle, or max of 6 weeks. Do not take orals for more than 6 weeks. As for injectables, take for 12 weeks. Begin PCT, then take a break for at least 6 weeks.
    For cutting: Tren, Clen , Winstrol (Winstrol as long as BF% is 10% or lower). Some people get moodiness with Tren, some don't. Take Clen off cycle for 2 weeks on. 2 weeks off. you can take for longer by adding Keto, but in the beginning just stick with the 2 on/2 off rule.

Decca will shut you down pretty quick, even a low dose of 100mg will shut down your natural test production, so yes, without a Testosterone base in with your cycle, you will likely experience problems with ED. As a general rule, it's best to always combine with a testosterone as a base for your cycle to combat these sides.

If you have a bodyfat percentage over 20%, it's likely you may experience some gyno. Even a low dose of 200mg of Testosterone could cause gyno in a person with a BF% such as this. Be sure to keep Tamoxifen on hand, and if you get gyno, start Letro asap.

Good luck

G4R
    Uh, he needs a diet, not steroids ...

rbg
    rbg is offline Junior Member
    From the edited OP...that's all I can see here.

He was asking if these were a good stack, and that deca causes ED, so would Dbol combat that....and to add Winni with it <---?

My response was to suggest Testosterone with deca to help with ED. No point taking Winni for gains purpose (there's better)

That's all. The edited version shows a question, I answered it.

Thread Information