Jaakoppi is offline Junior Member

Urticaria from test e?

I got urticaria almost 2 moths ago after I finished my test e with HCG . Is it possible I got it from steroids ? I've read urticaria is somekind of bacteria infection, but wondered is there a chance it came from steroids somehow.

It hasn't been so serious, went from doctor and got some medicines, but allthought it seems to be hardy one infection.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Maybe an allergic reation to the oil or the constituents in the mixture.

Urticaria (from the Latin urtica, nettle (whence It. ortica, Sp. ortiga, Pg. urtiga, Fr. ortie) urere, to burn)[1] (or hives) are a kind of skin rash notable for dark red, raised, itchy bumps. Hives are frequently caused by allergic reactions; however, there are many non-allergic causes. For example, most cases of hives lasting less than six weeks (acute urticaria) are the result of an allergic trigger.

Maybe an allergic reation to the oil or the constituents in the mixture.
    That's what I've expected. Now the next question is: Run or not to run the next cycle. I've got one sachet which is the same I used in my last cycle, the rest are Galenikas test which I've never used before.

Shit. I know this can take a long time to recover..

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Satchets, what did you expect? many people have problems with those. I would throw it away.

That sachet must be the reason. Anyway I'll try to change that to the ampules.

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    my buddy got a prostate infection that he swears was from AAS. He saids his doctor confirmed.

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dieseljimmy View Post
    my buddy got a prostate infection that he swears was from AAS. He saids his doctor confirmed.
    what kind of an idiot injects steroids into there prostate

I have Cholinergic urticaria slighty unrelated

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    If you're getting sachets you should be filtering it into a sterile vial. However if it is a bacterial infection i doubt it was directly influenced by the gear. Poor or unsanitary injection practices are more likely or completely unrelated to the gear.

1% ba has shown to be an effective antimicrobial agent, alot of human grade gear is made with .9% ba.( I believe sv1 has a sticky regarding the topic somewhere).

and for the other dude i'd really like to know how the dr. confirmed that the prostate infection was from aas. lol don't believe everything all dr"s tell you. He probably didn't have any clue and once AAS was mentioned he had his scape goat set infront of him. "sure kid it must have been the steriods , those things will kill you!!" lmfao

xxxl83

I didn't tell anything to doctor about steroids . I've never had anykind of allergic reactions before in my life. I've tried test before from ampules (don't remember manufacturer) also didn't know enough how to use them, but nothing allergic didn't appeared.

I strongly believe it was something in those sachets witch caused this urticaria. I've noticed that heat has been bad thing for my urticaria, this summer has been a very warm in here.

Thank god this is not a very bad case.

Thread Information