Thread: Out of nowhere

Ruffiancino is offline Junior Member

Out of nowhere

Hello all,

Just want some opinions on a situation I have going at the moment. I'm about 5 weeks into my 4th cycle, and I have started experiencing gyno symptoms for the first time ever. This is the lightest cycle I've ever been on, so I'm a little surprised to say the least. I'm on 600mg of Sust/week and 3 iu's Nutropin/ED. Like I said before, this is my lightest cycle to date and I've never been gyno prone, so I've never needed to run anything to counteract these side effects, but over the last week or two, sure enough, started getting the itchy/tender nipples and now I've got two little lumps hiding there.

I always have stuff on hand, just in case, but have never had to use it before. I have some Letro on hand, and I was going to kill the gyno with that, but my question is what would you guys recommend I run for the rest of the cycle, after the gyno is gone? I'm well aware I'm gonna have to run something for the duration, to counteract the Estrogen rebound that goes along with using Letro, as well as to ensure levels are maintained and symptoms don't return. I have Nolva on hand, but don't know if that would be the best way to go? Perhaps pick up something else that would be better?Thanks in advance

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    If you still have just the symptoms of oncoming gyno, get some Adex. Run at .25 - .5mg EOD. I would start at .25mg, and adjust dose as needed.

So you're saying run the Adex starting asap, and run that through the duration of the cycle?

G4R
    Yes. If you have full blown gyno, I would run the Letro, but if you are just now getting symptoms, start the adex, and run it through the cycle.

Awesome, thanks for the advice!

G4R
    Good luck

richtries is offline Associate Member
    bare in mind that adex can take a week to fully stabilise so if it gets any worse I would start nolva asap, this will prevent any remaining circulating estrogen from binding pronto, whereas adex will only prevent less estrogen from forming.

Thread Information