ozner357 is offline New Member

Anavar dosing question

i have 100 pills of 10mg anavar ... the guy told me to do 20mg ED for 8 weeks, and i only weigh 145lbs cause im pretty short, 5'3. its pharmacy quality, but do you guys think this low of a dosage would even do anything? or should i change it to 40mg ED for 25days?

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Cycle exp
    PCT knowledge
    Training exp
    Diet details

Quote Originally Posted by G4R View Post
    Cycle exp
    PCT knowledge
    Training exp
    Diet details
    BF: 9%
    Cycle exp: this would be my first oral roid, i've done a 2 PH cycles before, steel crushers and incredible bulk
    PCT knowledge: i took novedex XT for my steelcrusher PCT and then nolvedex for incredible bulk.
    Training exp: i've been training for 5 years
    Diet details: diet wakeup have a light breakfast, eggs toast ect. 2 hours later protien shake with some fruit then workout, post workout protein shake, hour later 6oz chicken breast with 1 1/2 cups white rice, 2 hours from that i'll have some sort of red meat with a sweet potato.

G4R
    I forgot to ask, what are your goals for this cycle?

i wanted to add a few lbs of solid muscle and stay lean

G4R
    20 - 100mg is standard for men. Since it is your first time, go ahead and run the 20mg, just to see how you react to it. Larger doses doesnt always mean bigger gains.

alright thanks for the advice

Personally I would not run less than 40mg/day. The reason I say this is that in clinical trials it took at least 30mg/day to halt muscle wasting in HIV/AIDS patients. Granted you're not sick like that, but basically this is saying that 30mg/day is fine for a person who is nearing death's door from a general health standpoint. It is also showing what it takes to get a person with compromised health to basically stop losing weight. If you want to gain then you need to do at least that amount, and a little extra wouldn't hurt.

Women typically run lower doses, like 5-20mg/day usually without side effects. Around 30 it starts to get dicey for them.

Personally I think for it to be worthwhile you should do 40-50mg/day. You could ramp it up during the first week, say add 5mg/day after starting at 20mg/day until you are at 40-50mg/day. That would give you some time to adjust.

No longer than 8 weeks on Anavar . Then 3 weeks of PCT with Clomid at 50mg/day or Nolva. Liver support while on as well, like Liv52, milk thistle, etc. It's better to be safe than sorry. Anavar is easier on the liver than most orals, but it is still hepatoxic.

Thread Information