Thread: Newbie Womens ?

FireChick602 is offline Female Member

Newbie Womens ?

I actually have a couple questions about dieting, var, clen and stacking? any answers will be greatly appreciated.

I have a cycle of var, i want to take 25mgs is that an okay amount? My first cycle was 15mg i saw gains and felt fine. I was on 10 weeks on and will be ten weeks off. Now can i stack that with anything to increase my outcome to achieve the successful results i want? I also have clen but not sure about taking it i havnt done my homework on it as much.

I am entering the fire academy in 6 months, i train 5 days a week, and have a very strict diet. my goal is to cut the fat, gain strength.

Im new at this so please be patient lol thanks

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome--you will get some help. Please tell a little more:
    Age--etc

GymHero is offline Senior Member
    Is that you in your avy?

My girlfriend did her first cycle on 12.5mgs var per day for 10 weeks. her top 2 abs are in and her serratus is fairly defined. Now she is in week 8 of 10 on 25mg a day and is hard as a rock, lean as all hell and is curling a 60lb ready made straight bar, makin dudes look silly. she's 27, 5'5 at a very ripped up 125lbs. Id say go with the 25mgs/day and you'll love it. I gotta let you know though, my girl's diet is very much in check and she's been hitting cardio between 45min to 60min 5 days a week on top of a 4day/wk work-out split. The reason i mentioned that is because I've seen other women on var who's diets and cardio regiments werent on point and they ended up looking thick and not like a lean n' mean woman, which is what im assuming youre going for. if you stay disciplined and your gear is legit, you will be very happy with your results both looks wise and stength wise for your blossoming career. Cheers.

Im not a fan of clen myself as i liked to be focused on a daily and it gets my girl's heartrate up too high during cardio. For the both of us the gains from clen arent really drastic enough to play around with it at all. if youre going to remain curious i would stay grab some and taper up dosage slowly to see how you feel on it as clen affects everyone differently. Diet, cardio, training, rest, var and a badass attitude, yeah youre gunna get hired on for sure. Good luck.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by FireChick602 View Post
    I actually have a couple questions about dieting, var, clen and stacking? any answers will be greatly appreciated.

I have a cycle of var, i want to take 25mgs is that an okay amount? My first cycle was 15mg i saw gains and felt fine. I was on 10 weeks on and will be ten weeks off. Now can i stack that with anything to increase my outcome to achieve the successful results i want? I also have clen but not sure about taking it i havnt done my homework on it as much.

I am entering the fire academy in 6 months, i train 5 days a week, and have a very strict diet. my goal is to cut the fat, gain strength.

Im new at this so please be patient lol thanks
    As SlimmerMe asked, we should know your stats first....

weight
    bf%

diet is always the best way to cut bodyfat... if the diet isnt there to begin with, adding drugs does not do much... it is good you training frequently so this will help a lot.

I dont find clen very effective. I thought it was good originally, but then when I learned how to eat properly it just became an unneccessary expense and I focused on my diet.

Var is a nice addition as the added muscle will help burn off fat. I dont know if you want to jump to 25ED... maybe bump it to 20 this time around.

You can ask the admin to give you access to the girls forums as well, then your name will be pink

-KP

im 25 5'9 130lbs im not sure what my BF is. im going to get that checked asap. Yes that is me in the Av. My diet has always been on point and i train well.

I have a small build for my height as well.

Neevor is offline Associate Member
    Please check the girls forum. Those ladies will be able to give a lot better advice tailored to you then than most of the dudes on here.

Personally I love clen . I drop an extra lb a week when i diet on it. Seems to give me more wind in my lifts as well. But if you are going for what sounds like a Lean Bulk Cycle then you might wanna just stick with the Var and up the dose a little. You're bound to lose fat and gain muscle if you zig zag your diet a bit and your training is good. Again tho, my advice is based mainly on my own experience and very little on my girlfriends experiences.

Thread Information