Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: first cycle

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    [quote=sigman roid;5326460]
    Quote Originally Posted by GymHero View Post
    RULES:
    a.) Do not mix an oily injectable solution with a water based (such as winstrol depot) you can mix two different oils however.

I didnt read the rest but that advice is wrong,you can mix oil and water based injectables together no problem

Very true....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

jrowe6 is offline New Member
    last week, 196lbs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails first cycle-gettin-hugeeeee-01.jpg   first cycle-gettin-hugeeeee-02.jpg   first cycle-gettin-hugeeeee-03.jpg   first cycle-gettin-hugeeeee-04.jpg  

few more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails first cycle-gettin-hugeeeee-05.jpg   first cycle-gettin-hugeeeee-06.jpg   first cycle-gettin-hugeeeee-07.jpg  

xjvirkedziex is offline New Member
    totally random but..just thought id throw it out that mrgreen got treated...lol

Anon123 is offline New Member
    OP what gains did you see? As far as before and after weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Anon123 View Post
    OP what gains did you see? As far as before and after weight.
    well, i am only 4.5 weeks into it. starting weight was 177-180ish. i was 198 today. i dont think it would be too hard to see 215 by the end of the 10th week.

Focusmen is offline Associate Member
    215? not to sure about that one bro

why do you say that? do the gains slow down through the final few weeks?

been a while, heres how things went down. got through 5 weeks of my cycle and got sent out of town for work. i tried to get to the gym and keep my diet and everything together but it was impossible so i ended my cycle a few weeks early and started my pct. since then i have been doing what i can to maintain the strength and size, which worked pretty well. 3 months later i am still holding 185-190 lbs and maintained about half of the strength gains i made, meaning i am just about inbetween where i started and where i ended. anyways, i had no problems while on my cycle, and no problems post cycle so i dont really have anything negative to say about the experience i had with that first cycle other than it sucked i didnt get to finish it.

i have been home again for 3 weeks now and have had my diet down pretty good and have worked my way back to my typical lifting routine. i started a new cycle a few days ago and have been having a shitty experience with the new test. i went with some sustos 300. 45mg prop, 65mg phenlprop, 65mg isocap, 100mg deca . the issue i have been having is extreme pain in the muscle tissue all around the injection site. the first injection was in my glute, then i tried one in my quad so i could be super careful with the injection. after the first injection i got on here and did some reading on a thread about injection pain, its open right now and i will probably be in there next with my story, anyways i read that injecting too fast can cause pain, and i do typically smash it in pretty fast but it has never hurt before. anyways, so yea i did the next injection in my quad to be in better control and within an hour or so the pain began and it got worse and worse, this was today, and now it kills. its hard to walk, working out my legs today was horrible, running and biking was not so terrible, but i tried to do some leg press and it was terrible so i had to cut it off early. again, i got on here(right now) got on that same post and read a new comment saying prop can cause pain like this so i suppose that is my next assumed reason for this. i have a friend who is on the same stuff from the same batch and he is having no issues, but he has been taking sus for a few months now, he refuses to stop his cycle......anyways he has had no issues at all so i am assuming the gear is good, but i am reacting to it poorly.

i can feel this is good stuff and it kicked in hard right off the bat which is nice, i would like to stay on it so i am wondering who has had this issue and what can be done to lessen the pain and if i might get used to the new compound and this stop happening after a few weeks or something. if there is nothing to be done about this i will find something else to use or go back to the test e bc this is horrible, i can hardly walk!

any info, suggested reading, advice or concerns are welcome and appreciated

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information