moses187 is offline New Member

help with building a decent cycle.

I will start things with my stats im 31 5'10 and 83kg with a bmi of roughly 20-22, im looking to start a cycle to get leaner and to lose some fat and just get ripped. ive been lifting for 4 years and have done 2 cycles of dbol tabs, the cycle i have written below is just an idea i have put together and would appreciate it if you guys could help me tweak it or if some of you would like to critique it please feel free. Im not after a great deal of mass the test is more for keeping the mass i have and adding a little more.

week|test en|clenbuterol |cytomel |
    1 250 mg 80mg ---
    2 250 mg 120mg ---
    3 200 mg 160mg 25mg
    4 200 mg 160mg 50mg
    5 200 mg 160mg 50mg
    6 100 mg 200mg 100mg
    7 100 mg 200mg 100mg
    8 100 mg 200mg ---

i will start a pct 2weeks after last jab of test of 20mg ed of nolva for 4 weeks
    as i said please feel free to critique
    cheers guys

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    What's with the dose and taper method in your test? As far as your goals with this, diet alone can take care of that.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Yeah, you need to drop that BF a good bit first. Also, please do some more research on cycles and proper PCT while you are working on dropping the weight.

i put the cycle together by reading through a few cycles and there benefits and thought it was a good way to hold on to the muscle i have already while shedding some fat!

would you recommend dropping the test and just going for the other 2 to shed some fat

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by G4R View Post
    Yeah, you need to drop that BF a good bit first. Also, please do some more research on cycles and proper PCT while you are working on dropping the weight.
    correct me if im wrong but he said that is his BMI not his Body Fat percentage.. Moses we need to see your BF to give better advice.. BMI means nothing to anyone here as it is only a proprtion of weight to height not how much is muscle and how much is fat..

furthermore, 100-200mg of test seems like a waste of time. anything lest than 400mg is going to just shut down your natural testosterone making capabilities and replace it with synthetic test.

Also.. running that much clen for that long is gonig to be absolutley unbearable.. you will feel like you have te black plague.. i would cut it down to 4-6 weeks..

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    yea we really need to know your body fat%, if you don't know post up some pics.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by moses187 View Post
    would you recommend dropping the test and just going for the other 2 to shed some fat
    Yes. Fix your diet, and look into proper Clen protocols. I see no reason for anyone to go above 140mcg unless your tolerance is goldlike. 2 on 2 off or 4 on 4 off tapering your doses.

Thread Information