Atomini is offline Banned

Pharm grade T3 ISNT WORKING!!! Input needed!

I created a previous thread here trying to get people's input on those who do not respond from T3 here:

T3 non-responders and for whom it DOESNT WORK. Please help, those who know!

As per my thread, i've used T3 3 times before. I've used AR-R 's T3 twice, and another T3 produced by a UGL. None of them worked, my temperature didn't go up, I didn't notice any real accellerated fat loss (I even used it twice without AAS, and I didn't even notice any muscle loss as reported by most when they use it without AAS).

I'm on a cycle right now of the following:
    Tren Ace - 75mg every other day
    Test Prop - 100mg every other day
    Turinabol - 40mg every day
    T3 - 75mcg every day (so far)

I just started the T3 today (75mcg) and once again - NOTHING. This is pharmaceutical grade T3 i'm using this time, as I had figured the zero-effects from my previous T3 use were due to them being research chems or underground lab shit. Same crap is happening here now, and I KNOW that my T3 is the real deal here, it's not fake. My temperature hasn't increased at all really.

Infact, my temp has gone down slightly. I took my temp about 30 mins after waking up this morning (BEFORE taking 75mcg of T3) and I was at 98 degrees. I took the T3, waited about half an hour before measuring my temp again and it went down to 97.7 degrees. Now it's just floating around 97.6. What the fvck?

Is it possible T3 could still be working in the body without showing any increases in body temperature? I need some input from people here, this is pissing me off.

I figure 2 options:
    A. Increase the dosage. Go to 100mcg tomorrow, and if nothing still, steadily increase over a number of days. Maybe my body requires a higher dose to be effective than most people?
    B. Assume it's still burning fat even though body temperature isn't increasing - which doesn't make any sense at all.

I've attached some pictures of my T3 just to show you what brand I have. I KNOW that these are real.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pharm grade T3 ISNT WORKING!!! Input needed!-t3box.jpg   Pharm grade T3 ISNT WORKING!!! Input needed!-t3boxside.jpg   Pharm grade T3 ISNT WORKING!!! Input needed!-t3serial.jpg   Pharm grade T3 ISNT WORKING!!! Input needed!-t3tabs.jpg   Pharm grade T3 ISNT WORKING!!! Input needed!-t3tabsback.jpg  

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Temp is a horrible way to figure out if your T3 is working! If you really want to know 100% that your T3 is doing its job is to take a blood test and look at thyroid function. Or from a side effect that I normally get from excessive T3 and that is extreme lethargy and wanting to sleep 15 hours a day.

You are correct, however, most of us don't have the luxury of being able to get blood tests done like that.

My T3 could be working... I checked my temp again (it's been about 3 hours since I took it) and my temp is up to 98.7 degrees from even an hour ago when I was just floating around 97.7. We'll see if this keeps up and/or increases...

Then again I did just start my cycle yesterday with test, tbol, and tren . Could be test flu, who knows?

Oh man, just got back from a leg workout and I suddenly felt like a fvcking zombie half way through. Went through some leg extensions and legpress, then squats, and when I got to leg curls I just felt exhausted. I didn't have enough energy to complete 15 mins of cardio after my workout as I usually do. I was also weaker on all of my exercises, I had to drop the weight on them a bit lower.

I also felt a little nauseous and it lasted all the way home until I could have my protein shake and carbs. I felt like absolute SHIT! It seemed to go away about 15 mins ago once I got some nutrients into me. I feel much more wakeful now but still a bit tired.

Sound like T3 to you?

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That does sound like it, your appetite may also shoot way up, might start sleeping excessively, if those start to happen its definitely working but that means you're taking too much.

Yeah. Funny thing is my appetite seems lower than usual, but I do think I have a bit of test flu from all the quick acting compounds, as I only started my cycle yesterday. This is the most amount of compounds i've ever run (980mg/week of total AAS - more than enough to stave off muscle catabolism from T3).

Going to take my body a few days to get used to it I think.

Thread Information