fullbore is offline New Member

Question NEWBIE NEEDS HELP (primo + winni)

Thank you for your time. I am not a bodybuilder but a former collegiate linebacker that had kinda let himself go. NOW I get lots of cardio, training mma for about 2 years now, lift weights 4-5 times a week and have a low carb, high protein diet. I am in pretty descent shape just not to the eyes. I am 6'1" and 255 but am aiming at 225. I don't want to hulk up too much due to mobility for the fighting thing, I just want to trim and harden up. I have primobolan and winstrol (balkan labs) and was thinking of doing primo at 400-500mgs a week (not sure, help) and at week 7 or so adding winni at 100mgs every other day (also not sure, help) for about 6-8 weeks. I think with everything else I am doing that this will get me to where I wanna be without the estrogen or loss of gains. Does anyone have any advice? Am I on the right track? Do I need any PCT like clomid or anything? Guys I need a big bro out there to help this first timer. Thank you

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    just to confirm Primo weeks 1-12 @ 500mg and winstrol at 100mg EOD weeks 7-12

cycle would be sufficient.. it will not make you lose weight... only cardio and some thermogenics will do that.. but the primobolan will give you good clean gains might want to run the winny the first six weeks.. or even the whole cycle if you wanted to.

You will still need to set up a PCT for this...

Thread Information