Thread: what a trip

kenny1022 is offline Associate Member

what a trip

well bros,

today was my last pin of my first 12-week test e cycle. it's been quite a journey. physically, i gained about 15 pounds of lean muscle and kept the body fat down despite the high caloric, high protein but low fat diet. side effects of my 500mg EW test cycle were minimal physically, a bit of back rash near the end of the cycle, mentally, a bit tougher. i had more than a few blowouts.

two weeks after my last pin to start 4-weeks of pct (nolva 40/20/20/20 clomid 100/50/50/50), plus another 12-weeks of recovery, comes to the end of january of 2011 to start a new cycle. i'll definitely have some time to reflect and reconsider if another cycle is in the future.

thanks again for all the help!

k

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Any before and after photos? Sounds like it treated you well.

vegasbound is offline New Member
    Thanks for the details, good luck with your next cycle if you go that route..

kenny1022 is offline Associate Member
    no problem. thanks for listening. one thing regarding the rage that stayed with me from the documentary bigger, stronger, faster is that steroids are just gonna make you more of whatever you are. if you're jerk and take steroids, you're a super jerk.

i hope we keep know what kind of people we are before getting involved.

peace and good luck bros!

Thread Information