legend1022 is offline Junior Member

Question about using for first time.....

I am 38 years old, 5'11'', 175 pounds. My diet is pretty strict but could be a little better (looking to fine tune a little). I have done 1 cycle of M1t (20 mg a week for 4 weeks along with 800 mg of milk thystle). Had no side effects at all. I am currently looking into Deca -Durabolin for my first time injecting. I am looking to bulk a little (maybe to 185-190 pounds) and then work on cutting. Would Deca-Durabolin be a good first choice? Maybe 400-600 mgs a week. with testosterone 200-300 mgs a week. Maybe adding letrozole just in case of water retention. Is Deca a good start?
    Thanks

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Deca would not be a good choice for a first timer, and it most certainly is not suitable for your goals. It's notorious in water retention, complete opposite of "fine tuning".

Let's get some more back ground information. How long have you been training consistently? What does your diet look like? Do you know your body fat?

Blog Entries
    no deca isnt a good start imho...try reading the educational threads exspecialy the begginer cycle thread that will give you a better idea of what peeps typicly do for a first cycle....you cycle as proposed isnt bad just not a good one to start...we must learn to walk before we start running....my 2 cents...

Ghettoboyd I agree completely. Thats why I am asking the questions. Thanks for your input. I will read more on the educational threads for begginer cycles. I have been training for about 2 years 4-5 days a week. My diet in not consistant but get 150-200 g of protein a day and about 2500 calories a day. looking to revamp before doing any steroid . Dont know by Bf yet but will soon enough and repost with new diet plan. I am not in any hurry here so dont take me wrong. Slow and right is my plan.
    Thanks

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    My mistake, you meant fine tune your diet. I figured you were referring to toning up your physique.

In that case, Deca would be the right choice, but not this early. As stated before, study the educational threads. It will guide you to the right novice cycle. From there you can post what you have on mind and we can adjust it accordingly if need be.

HP

Thanks

Yeah, do some more reading for sure. A first cycle should be test only. Letro is way powerful and should only be used if necessary. There's plenty of info on here though, just keep doing searches and read up.

Thread Information