kenny1022 is offline Associate Member

How do you do it?

Finished my last pin of a 12-week Test E cycle (500 mg EW). 2 weeks to start PCT for 4 week means a total of 18 weeks to start my next cycle. How the heck do you guys wait this long???

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    they use The Force

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Patience. Can't go without it in fitness/exercise.

NVR2BIG1 is offline Banned
    I dont, haha. I used to, but eventually I stopped recovering so stayed on

kenny1022 is offline Associate Member
    this can't be recommended, can it? don't tempt me

Quote Originally Posted by kenny1022 View Post
    this can't be recommended, can it? don't tempt me
    How many cycles have you done and how old are you? I'm going to spit the 110% real deal truth to you right now ok....You will not recover 100% after you've had numerous cycles under your belt. People can talk all the shit they want about PCT, but the levels come back just a little bit lower and lower as the cycles go on. When you approach 30 it gets worse, in your teens and early 20's you'll bounce back no prob. My theory is this; when I'm in my early to mid 30's my levels are going to drop off anyways, so who gives a shit? Could be worse ya know, I could be a fat dush bag who sits on the couch like everyone else. All I'm saying to you is #1- if your not prepared for this, go natural and do it now, #2- make sure you get a good job with insurance in case you ever need Dr. prescribed hormone replacement (in case any source suddenly becomes unavailable)

Asura is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NVR2BIG1 View Post
    How many cycles have you done and how old are you? I'm going to spit the 110% real deal truth to you right now ok....You will not recover 100% after you've had numerous cycles under your belt. People can talk all the shit they want about PCT, but the levels come back just a little bit lower and lower as the cycles go on. When you approach 30 it gets worse, in your teens and early 20's you'll bounce back no prob. My theory is this; when I'm in my early to mid 30's my levels are going to drop off anyways, so who gives a shit? Could be worse ya know, I could be a fat dush bag who sits on the couch like everyone else. All I'm saying to you is #1- if your not prepared for this, go natural and do it now, #2- make sure you get a good job with insurance in case you ever need Dr. prescribed hormone replacement (in case any source suddenly becomes unavailable)
    That a fact? That your testosterone levels will come back lower from what they were, continuously?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    your natural test levels drop as you age regardless of cycles

Quote Originally Posted by Asura View Post
    That a fact? That your testosterone levels will come back lower from what they were, continuously?
    Yes, when a synthetic is introduced over and over again your own levels either take longer to come back and/or come back lower and never seem to really get where they should be before the next cycle. But like Big said, it happens anyways as you age, specifically past 25 yrs old. But the addition of anabolics def speeds up the process. A couple cycles with proper PCT I doubt will do much, thats what I was planning on doing like 30 cycles ago, LOL

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NVR2BIG1 View Post
    all these kids that are too young and want to cycle need to read that...dont play around with aas

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    you need to give your body time to recover!

JBarron is offline Member
    thread makes sense. After my first cycle, I bounced back within 5 days of starting pct, fellas were back to full size and everything, I sometimes wonder if I even needed the ancillaries to get natural test goin again, it happened so fast.

But I would not go with out them, better safe then sorry.

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny1022 View Post
    Finished my last pin of a 12-week Test E cycle (500 mg EW). 2 weeks to start PCT for 4 week means a total of 18 weeks to start my next cycle. How the heck do you guys wait this long???
    yeah 18 weeks is long and you will most likely lose a ton of gains. I think thats why most wont wait that long. which prolly isnt good either.

the guy i get my gear from who is in his low 30s has been on gear 10 years straight with no pct.

SuperBird is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slimshady01 View Post
    the guy i get my gear from who is in his low 30s has been on gear 10 years straight with no pct.
    from 92 until 2004 i never did a PCT. i only took breaks from juice. it wasnt until steriod forums hitting the internet that i learned in detail about PCT.

i never had a single side effect until 2004 when Tren gave me water in the ankles and i experienced fina dick for the first time.

so ive never been motivated by reason to do a pct, but after this cycle i will work on better bridging and PCT because i think the E.D. issue thats finally starting to come in as a side effect has moved me to do so. and its time to ensure that my system continues to run correctly.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The longer you're off, the easier it becomes to stay off.
    You're only itching to get back on when you first come off, since you feel like crap and the memory of how great it feels to be on test is fresh in your mind.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Trt....
    But if I had a real choice I would chooce PCT over TRT.

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    The longer you're off, the easier it becomes to stay off.
    You're only itching to get back on when you first come off, since you feel like crap and the memory of how great it feels to be on test is fresh in your mind.
    he hasnt done a PCT because he has never had a break. He told me when he ends one cycle he bridges it with something else. on gear for 10 years with no break.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    he hasnt done a PCT because he has never had a break. He told me when he ends one cycle he bridges it with something else. on gear for 10 years with no break.
    Why did you quote me? I wasn't making any reference to you or your idiot.

Neevor is offline Associate Member
    yeah 18 weeks is long and you will most likely lose a ton of gains. I think thats why most wont wait that long. which prolly isnt good either.

You don't lose much of your gains if you know how to diet, train, and pct correctly. Especially if you aren't above your genetic limit, which almost every dude on here who's done one or two cycles isn't, although they think they are.

Thread Information