3ebmike is offline Junior Member

Do most ppl experience libido change with prop?

On day 8 now... not much of a difference for better or worse.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    how much you using? mg/ml
    i deff had an increased libido as you should with all tests

Quote Originally Posted by big_ron View Post
    how much you using? mg/ml
    i deff had an increased libido as you should with all tests
    500 mg/week

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Give it more time.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Give it more time.
    i've always had a high sex drive though.. don't really see how it could get higher, have been noticing morning wood a bit more though

I always tell people don't expect anything from Prop before 14 days. This gives it enough time to bring out all the benefits it has to offer.

I always tell people don't expect anything from Prop before 14 days. This gives it enough time to bring out all the benefits it has to offer.
    i'm so conflicted on this.. everyother person i talked to says "oh prop that kicks in 2 to 3 days", then other say a week or so, i'm on day 8 now.

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 3ebmike View Post
    i'm so conflicted on this.. everyother person i talked to says "oh prop that kicks in 2 to 3 days", then other say a week or so, i'm on day 8 now.
    Its different for everyone. Back when I did my anavar cycle I expected it to kick in at 3-5 weeks like I had read. My strength shot through the roof by the 5th day and only continued to go up.

Everyone reacts differently not to mention everyone has a different opinion on the term "kick in". Some refer to just libido, estro sides or sense of well being while others are refering to size and strength gains.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    I frontloaded for 2 weeks with prop and didn't feel any change in libido until a couple weeks after I started the enanthate .

Quote Originally Posted by 3ebmike View Post
    They are feeding you bullshit. You won't feel anything except possible pain from the BA after 48 hours of administration. No strength, libido, recovery, or endurance enhancement will come that fast from the propionate ester. It's all in their head.

Yes everyone reacts different, that's why I said give it 2 full weeks to be on the safe side. But to say Prop kicks in after 2 days is a boat load of lies.

Be patient, your stuff will work.......

They are feeding you bullshit. You won't feel anything except possible pain from the BA after 48 hours of administration. No strength, libido, recovery, or endurance enhancement will come that fast from the propionate ester. It's all in their head.

Yes everyone reacts different, that's why I said give it 2 full weeks to be on the safe side. But to say Prop kicks in after 2 days is a boat load of lies.

Be patient, your stuff will work.......
    oh i felt the pain. prop is satans juice.

BrolicBunzio56 is offline New Member
    Yea bro exactly What pride said...im on my 10th week of prop and let me say the gains are amazing all around..didnt really experience major libido changes till 5 weeks in then I added primo at week6 but all in all I've put on about 25 lbs of lean muscle

Quote Originally Posted by BrolicBunzio56 View Post
    Yea bro exactly What pride said...im on my 10th week of prop and let me say the gains are amazing all around..didnt really experience major libido changes till 5 weeks in then I added primo at week6 but all in all I've put on about 25 lbs of lean muscle
    25s lbs of lean muscle!?

Thread Information