brianpl is offline New Member

Question about Tamoxifen and Letro

I have a slight case of gyno and I will be getting Letro tomorrow. I know that when I finish with the letro, if it gets rid of the gyno, then it can come right back due to estrogen rebound. I have a little bit of Tamoxifen left, about 5 days or so dosed at 20mg.

So my question is when should I start taking the Tamox and will that be enough to stop estrogen rebound?

crosby87 is offline New Member
    I just wanted to give you reps for actually doing the research. Seriously.
    I can't exactly answer that ? but I do know won't run the two together.

What dose do you plan on running the Letro at and for how long?

p.s. try not to go out on too many dates as your weewee might not be cooperating with you while on Letro...lol

brianpl is offline New Member
    Well I am not sure of the dosage yet because when I go pick it up tomorrow my friend was going to tell me how to do it. But if it seems too outlandish from the dosages I have seen around the web I will probably find one here to run. You know the start at 2.5 and taper down, if that is it I haven't looked at it yet because like I said my friend is telling me.

As for length I was thinking two or three days after the gyno went away, once again gonna ask my bud.

And yes I am well aware of the uncooperative weewee on Letro. Thanks.

lil_herc81 is offline Member
    To be safe you should consider an estrogen blocker. its a risk/gain situation so you need to ask yourself do you want to take the risk or get something that you know for a fact will work. Good luck

Thread Information