jakev is offline New Member

Cycle advice for tren

Hi I'm 21 5'9 210ilb and looking for some cycle help. I work out a lot and have been training the last 2 years to eventually join the military, I take cycto gainer and gaspari super pump mixed with my constant hitting the gym and changing up my routine but I feel like there's a wall I can never get past (weight wise). Last year I briefly tried a transdermal cycle of fina and a perscription gel 'testim' (I know everyone thinks that transdermal is inaffective but I wasn't ready to shoot anything up at the time) I had some results but they seemed to fade after I stopped also I had no pct or anything. I'm looking to now try a cycle of homebrew tren (I'd rather do something I know for sure what's inside rather than trust something I buy online) I've seen a couple different tutorials and am looking for the best method, I also want to know what would be the best pct in my situation (clomid seems hard to obtain) and anything else I should be taking to get the best results in my cycle. Any help or links are appreciated, thanks.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Welcome.

I'll be brief and to the point with this. You are not ready to cycle, and you are definitely no where near ready to cycle with Trenbolone .

*2 years of consistent training in the gym is insufficient and simply not enough time to jump on the juice.
    *Your question in regards to a proper PCT show's me a lack of understanding the fundamentals of proper cycling and research.
    *You need to understand what a novice cycle looks like and why Test is important in every cycle

I would begin by reading the educational threads/stickies this website has to offer.

HP

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~

bump

bump thats as true as it can be said.

Neevor is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Welcome.....

I would begin by reading the educational threads/stickies this website has to offer.

HP

x2..

Thread Information