jtuner77 is offline Member

Oral Winny/Test Cycle recommendations?

Whats up guys,

I took Winny a while back in pill form(British Dragon?) and felt I got some good lean mass results(10-12lbs). I don't remember all the in's and out's of the cycle but I know I didn't run and PCT or Test.

I know have a tad bit of gyno(mostly fat) and don't need it to get worse.

I do remember feeling lack of sex drive after my cycle was over.

So guidance on dosage amount and length, with or without Test, Clen /T3 on the end of the cycle and PCT including? Also anything to avoid gyno afterwards would help.

I sound so typical like new members that post and not look for the answer first.....sorry.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    I sound so typical like new members that post and not look for the answer first.....sorry.[/QUOTE]

Yes you do lol

Read all the stickies and educational threads

Sit and read peoples questions and answers for a few weeks

If u dont know wat u want then, ask sum1 2 link you to where u can get the answer

zoltans4 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jtuner77 View Post
    Whats up guys,

I took Winny a while back in pill form(British Dragon?) and felt I got some good lean mass results(10-12lbs). I don't remember all the in's and out's of the cycle but I know I didn't run and PCT or Test.

I know have a tad bit of gyno(mostly fat) and don't need it to get worse.

I do remember feeling lack of sex drive after my cycle was over.

So guidance on dosage amount and length, with or without Test, Clen /T3 on the end of the cycle and PCT including? Also anything to avoid gyno afterwards would help.

I sound so typical like new members that post and not look for the answer first.....sorry.
    here is what I can tell you. yes you run test with it. test will probably be longer like 12 weeks and winny will be more like 6-8 weeks. beginner test c or e is usually around 500mg a week. Win is ran at 25-50mg a day, obviously both vary alot and that is why the guys will want you to post your stats so they can give you more specific advice. (my bet is that they tell you to do a test e or c at 500mg a week for 12 week only first with PCT before anything else considering your stats show ready for AAS).

a popular PCT formula is here:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=94626

if they tell you do the beginner cycle of test only, get all the details of it here:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=355742

they gyno help is in those threads too. I also seen recommendations for runing dex eod for 1-2 weeks prior to cycle to help with gyno too. that is listed in the PCT thread.

Thread Information