200gamblr is offline Junior Member

Cycle advice - Test E/Tren/Primo/GH

I'm starting my 5th cycle would appreciate some feedback on it but more importantly can some one please give me a good PCT recommendation because I wont start with out having PCT on hand and with this combo I'm unsure as what PCT to run. (had a previous post for PCT on tren but got no answers)

Stats: Age 27, Height 5'8, 181lbs, BF 16%, training 10 years, 4 previous cycles of Test E always with GH, PCT mixture of either Provirion or Arimadex. I'll just point out here that I'm happy with my current size and shape, not really that keen on getting big (if I gain a few extra so be it) I just want to get the hard lean ripped look which is why my dosages may appear low to some (I have the diet planned as well if any one needs to see it for comment)

Test Enanthate - WK1 to 12 - 250mg per week
    Trenbolone Accetate WK4 to 12 - 225mg per week
    Primobolan WK4 to 12 - 200mg per week
    GH (Sitropin) WK5 to 15 - 2.5iu per day (5days)

Would appreciate some feedback on the cycle and can some one please recommend a good PCT??????

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I understand not everyone has the same goals,

that being said, if you just want to get hard and lean, I wouldn't go with something as harsh as tren .

how about just test and var? or something similar.

As for your PCT, I'd go with SERMs.

Check the PCT stickies and get back to us with your proposed pct for critique.

Never had to use SERM's always just used anti estro stuff like provirion or arimadex but from what im reading that wont work with what I want to cycle.
    Would Clomid at 100mg a day then reduce to 50mg be suffice? and if so for how long should i do this? I read in the SERMS posts 10-14 days? That doesnt sound like enough.

I could drop the tren but all my mates have taken it and the results are mad - if its your best advice not to run with it and just use the primo and test I'll follow as I havent used this stack previously.

Bump.............. Please PCT advice any one?

darkcrayz is offline Member
    clomid/nolva. 4 weeks. doesnt really change.

if you can get some hcg run that during cycle to keep your boys from shutting down.

wnehme is offline Junior Member
    arimidex will help keep the gyno down as well as nolva throughout the cycle but only take 1 tab of novla a day as it can take away some of the effect of the gear..

HCG definatley closer to the end of the cycle and run it 4-6 weeks after your last shot with proviron but some say you wont need proviron..HCG is measured on body weight im sure there will be some posts on hear how to calculate the dose

thanks mate. Isn't arimadex and nolva for estrogen effects? From what ive read tren and primo has little to no estro side effects. If thats correct then can you suggest PCT for the effects of tren and primo?

Thread Information