Thread: blood in stool

keeppumpin is offline New Member

blood in stool

could it be from the anadrol because im almost sure it cant be from the test e, it doesnt hurt or nothing its just i see it in the toiled and its kinda disturbing and i take 100mg of anadrol a day, been doing that for just about 4 weeks one more week to go. any help??

olderfella is offline Associate Member
    is it bright red or dark?

Quote Originally Posted by olderfella View Post
    is it bright red or dark?
    its not dark at all not like maroon color, its a pretty bright red, like i mentioned it doesnt hurt when i go its just kinda disturbing.

the brighter color is usually piles,which can be internal as well as external,you could try an ointment but if you are worried consult your doctor.Piles are pretty common in people that squat and legpress heavy.

the brighter color is usually piles,which can be internal as well as external,you could try an ointment but if you are worried consult your doctor.Piles are pretty common in people that squat and legpress heavy.
    so if the blood were to come out dark what would that mean?just kind of curious

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Agreed, the redder the better it means it's at the end of the tunnel.
    But doesn't mean it should be ignored.in all propability it's roids or a scratch of some type. Keep an eye and if you feel better about it go to the doctor,by the way i've been having this proplem of and on for years and im fine says the doc.

LGM
    LGM is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by keeppumpin View Post
    It could mean a thousand different things; but usually black or dark blood in stools is worse than the bright red.

I'd still go see a doctor; it could be anything from hemmoroids, to piles, to cancer, to an anal fissure. It's more common than you'd think, but better safe than sorry.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member

DEEPER IN THE INTESTIN. THE BLOOD USLLY DRIES UP AND TURNS BROWN FROM NO OXYGEN AND TAKES A COUPLE OF DAYS TO EVACUATE. THAT BEING SAID A TRIP TO THE DOC SHOULD DEF BE MADE...IMO

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    See a doc.

yeah it probably is the roids, because ive never had this happen to me before, until about this 4th week on test e and anadrol , this happened to me a coulple times as a child but it was not in my stool it was coming out with the urine but that was something that was going on with my kidneys,thanks for the input, i will go see a doc.

It can be a sign of colon cancer. Knowing your age would be a good indicator, since that typically is not an issue before 40, unless you have a family history. My advice would be to get it checked. I lost my father to colon cancer and would spare even my worst enemy having to watch that.

Quote Originally Posted by TKO Performance View Post
    It can be a sign of colon cancer. Knowing your age would be a good indicator, since that typically is not an issue before 40, unless you have a family history. My advice would be to get it checked. I lost my father to colon cancer and would spare even my worst enemy having to watch that.
    then it shouldnt be much of a concern because im only 19 and my grandpa had colon cancer however thats not a factor because hes not my real grandpa because mom was adopted, but yeah it may be nothing, but im still going to the doc just to make sure.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Could be hemorrhoids, in fact I would bet on it. It's very common in body builders and athletes because of all the straining with lifting and pushing. They're treatable with creams, suppositories or surgery if they get too bad.
    Just make sure to take care of it now, mine started as just some blood here and there but over the course of a few years of neglect they have aggravated, if I leave them untreated now it literally feels like shitting glass and razor blades.

Now for the warning, at 19 you shouldn't be taking Anadrol , or any steroid for that matter. That's simply too young. Steroid use should be considered only once a person is 25 or older and has achieved near max potential naturally. If you're under 185lbs lean mass, unless you are very short, you're nowhere near your potential. You are risking permanent damage to your HPTA at your age. PCT may reduce, but may not eliminate long term side effects such as decreased natural test leaving you with no to low sex drive, ED, depression, and about ten other side effects that can only be treated with life long TRT.

I advise you to get off this stuff ASAP, do proper PCT, and then get blood work done a month after you finish up your PCT.

In the meantime get your current situation checked out. Probably just a hemorrhoid as noted given your age, but its best to know that for sure.

once again thanks to all.

just an update guys, i went to the doc and he said its just a mild stomach infection, and gave me some antibiotics so i should be okay.

Thats good to know glad your ok

Thats good to know glad your ok
    thanks

Keep an eye on the situation. If you still have issues post antibiotic cycle I would go see the doctor again, and possibly seek a second opinion as well. The reason I say this is that my father had stomach problems from birth. He had an ulcer at one point in his early 40s, or late 30s. He had chronic heartburn and acid reflux (due in part I'm sure to the crappy diet he ate). I think if he'd addressed the issues properly when he was younger he may have reduced his chance of getting the cancer that ended his life, or at least put him in better shape to try and fight it once he did. Maybe if he'd had a colonoscopy a few years before they could have found it when it was just a polyp and removed it. We'll never know, but I am always a proponent of people being proactive when it comes to their health. Everyone always says you can never be too wealthy or to thin, but I would add you can never know too much about what's going on inside your body to that as well.

Post back and let us know if it worked out, or if further treatment was required. It's good to have informative threads like this, even if the cause is not steroid related.

BIGB is offline Associate Member
    Man why do so many guys give advice they have no clue about, if you don't know say so but people actually listen to some of the stuff told to them Geeeeeees it pisses me off some times. Can someone who obviously knows make me believe redder is better. and tell me how that makes sense.

LGM
    LGM is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGB View Post
    Man why do so many guys give advice they have no clue about, if you don't know say so but people actually listen to some of the stuff told to them Geeeeeees it pisses me off some times. Can someone who obviously knows make me believe redder is better. and tell me how that makes sense.
    Relative only to having blood coming out of your ass, red is better because red means it's at the end of the gastrointestinal tract. That means that the likely cause is easier to find than the tarry black or brownish colored blood, which could be anything from cancer (of the throat, esophagus, stomach, large intestine, small intestine), or it could be an ulcer, or colitius, or any number of diseases.

That, generally speaking, is why "redder is better". And the only reason I know this is because my dad has ucerative colitus, my mom and I have IBS, and I've bled red out my ass before and had upper/lower GI's, colonoscopy, and a barium enema. So I'm not, pardon the pun, talking out of my ass.

Not to mention most of his replys were to see a doctor, which he did.

And to the OP: Glad to hear it; just keep an eye on things. (ick.)

i was told to take a tab every 8 hours until the bottle is finished which will be 4 days from now. and the one who replied to the redder is better its true, doc told me that if post antibiotic treatment it returns and looks darker to go back asap and get some tests run, or if it starts to get painful to go to the er, so i will post back on how its working out.

Quote Originally Posted by TKO Performance View Post
    Keep an eye on the situation. If you still have issues post antibiotic cycle I would go see the doctor again, and possibly seek a second opinion as well. The reason I say this is that my father had stomach problems from birth. He had an ulcer at one point in his early 40s, or late 30s. He had chronic heartburn and acid reflux (due in part I'm sure to the crappy diet he ate). I think if he'd addressed the issues properly when he was younger he may have reduced his chance of getting the cancer that ended his life, or at least put him in better shape to try and fight it once he did. Maybe if he'd had a colonoscopy a few years before they could have found it when it was just a polyp and removed it. We'll never know, but I am always a proponent of people being proactive when it comes to their health. Everyone always says you can never be too wealthy or to thin, but I would add you can never know too much about what's going on inside your body to that as well.

Post back and let us know if it worked out, or if further treatment was required. It's good to have informative threads like this, even if the cause is not steroid related.
    yeah i know what you mean at times you think its no big deal and it'll just go away, but at times those are just signs of something bigger starting to develop and then when you realized you messed by not adressing it, its too late, thanks, will keep you guys updated

BIGB is offline Associate Member
    Well red actually doesn't mean better red as you mentioned sorta described the location in which the the bleeding ulcer is or depending crohns, or ulcerative colitis is inflamed and bleeding, red only indicates either there is a large quantity of blood or it is relatively close to your colon and again red isn't great. where black melena in stool could be a slow bleed that happened above the ligament of terentz (sp) or one that happened below that had time to per say be digested and absorbed of the nutrients where as red as well could be above and below but is a much more significant bleed which means the bloods has gone throw your bowel not being transformed and looks like you punctured a vein. so red isn't better none is the best. it's hard to make up suggestions with out knowing the whole story thats what i hate, like when it started any pain in your abd, do you have cramping, decreased appitite, nausea or vomiting, history of ETOH etc so thats my story.

Thread Information