qmemo is offline New Member

Dianabol & Amino Fuel tablets

Ok, I have been looking around a bit

Dianabol seems to be just another name for anabol.

so here is the deal, a guy at the gym told me that cycling 100 tablets of Dianabol along with Amino Fuel should be safe enough for my goal.

my goal is lifting more weight and bulk a bit.

questions are:

1-do I need PCT after such a thing? cidoviron 25ml may be?
    2-how do I use Dianabol with Amino Fuel I mean what's the protocol/instructions what ever?

Thanks in advance

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like a terrible idea, and you should do a TON more research before you take anything.

Age?
    height?
    weight?
    body fat?
    years training?

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Be careful of the Broscience majors you meet in the gym, they're usually full of terrible advice.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    did that same guy sell you the dianabol ?

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    Sounds like a terrible idea, and you should do a TON more research before you take anything.

Age?
    height?
    weight?
    body fat?
    years training?
    Age 27
    height 180cm
    weight 99-98 kg
    body fat 20% more or less
    since 2000 just went on off so many times, had a shoulder stabilization on my right shoulder a year and a half a ago, been training for 4 months now.

every thing got pumped up, I just sqaut'ed yesterday 115kg, deadlift 125kg, military press 60kg, bench press 75kg all 5 reps x 3 sets for each workout and I am progressing, I just thought I could boost it a bit.

I am using Mark rip. starting strength beginners for now tell I reach um 160Kg squat and 200kg dead lift then switch over to Jim Wendlers 5/3/1 program

I have bilateral varicocele on both tests that requires surgery that means my test levels are kinda low, so I am afraid to take any artificial testone and that's how I reached the Dianabol idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironside View Post
    Be careful of the Broscience majors you meet in the gym, they're usually full of terrible advice.
    I take there words and look it up, ask more and search more, that's why I am here

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    did that same guy sell you the dianabol?
    nope, I have legitimate sellers I know of my own, I just do some precautions first.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by qmemo View Post
    I have bilateral varicocele on both tests that requires surgery that means my test levels are kinda low, so I am afraid to take any artificial testone and that's how I reached the Dianabol idea.
    Dont really know what you mean here, but it sounds like you need to see a doctor. If your test levels are low you will get a prescription and not have to worry about sketchy gym people ever. And amino fuel? Like protein supplement? Are you talking about dbol the steroid or the supplement??...bc supplement companies have ripped off the brand name b/c copyright has expired on it.

jojomcgo is offline Associate Member
    lol well dbol will make you stronger,but as i learned the hard way! every one is going to tell you test should be your base of any cycle.
    Let me correct that any bulk cycle.

(see i can learn im the same guy that ask about a dbol/winny cycle)lol

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike View Post
    Dont really know what you mean here, but it sounds like you need to see a doctor. If your test levels are low you will get a prescription and not have to worry about sketchy gym people ever. And amino fuel? Like protein supplement? Are you talking about dbol the steroid or the supplement??...bc supplement companies have ripped off the brand name b/c copyright has expired on it.
    I have no idea what are my current test levels now, but here is a bit of logic having bilateral varicocele lowers test levels for sure I had it confirmed my a doctor, again I am just assuming that it's low cause of the bilateral varicocele issue, I will make the surgery soon I hope.

that's one

I am talking about dbol the steroid , well amino fuel is kinda, um how can I say it, well it's suppose to add protein and digested amino acids + some power, if it's not like that; then I probably should be using whey protein isolate instead *zero fat*

Quote Originally Posted by jojomcgo View Post
    lol well dbol will make you stronger,but as i learned the hard way! every one is going to tell you test should be your base of any cycle.
    Let me correct that any bulk cycle.

(see i can learn im the same guy that ask about a dbol/winny cycle)lol

not sure I fully understood what you wanted to say here

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    AAS are different variations of the testosterone molecule. Whatever medical condition you have that makes you not want to take test should make you steer clear of all AAS.

If you're just now thinking about supps like protien you're wasting your time with dbol . Post your diet and we should start there, then work on your training regiment. Myself or anyone else will be happy to help you put together a diet and training regiment

clarification

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    AAS are different variations of the testosterone molecule. Whatever medical condition you have that makes you not want to take test should make you steer clear of all AAS.

If you're just now thinking about supps like protien you're wasting your time with dbol. Post your diet and we should start there, then work on your training regiment. Myself or anyone else will be happy to help you put together a diet and training regiment
    all I said is that I am afraid!!

cause I do not know what are my current test levels now and what steroids could do good/bad to me with my condition, this is different.

I will be saying it one more time, I do not care about how much I weight nor how ripped my muscles look like, all I care about for now is how much do I lift.

I know what I eat and I have expertise in it, I was once into body building.

so here is the deal, I just mentioned the word "Amino Fuel" cause I was told it's plain Amino with emphasis on adding power to the workout or just muscles food while dbol is doing it's thing, if dbol can work by its own then that's great; it means the less I should pay which of course makes any one happy.

if all the info listed above is incorrect, then please do correct me.

Bump

jojomcgo is offline Associate Member
    My bad dude i got kind dry sense of humor, any how dbol works great combined with test as a base, and helps with making less sides and keeping gains with out test as a base it would be hard to keep a lot of gains you make, also dbol is verry hard on your joints so is winny that was what i was saying.
    good luck.

@jojomcgo

Thanks man for answering, so my best shot is load it with say Cidoteston 250 *best one I can find available in the local pharmacies around me.

right?

Thread Information