hey everybody. im new to the topic at hand and looking for some advice on some things.
im a 25 year old guy, standing 5'9 weighing 300 lbs with around 30% body fat. i have recently started working out again after a 2 years hiatus due to the fact that i wasnt getting results that i wanted and i just got fed up and quit.
since 2 years i've put on about 60-75 lbs, most of which went on my stomach and its hurting me now. when i work out i cant go heavy because my core is so weak that i cant stabilize the weight ,on most exercises i cant get that good squeeze and when i wear my shirts its just doesnt look right, all because of my large stomach. so basically i was wondering what i can take to help burn some belly fat and also increase muscle.
i just dont have the patience to do cardio and all that stuff. im lacking confiedence and motivation because i know when i do my exercises i wont be getting the most out of it, im just looking for a quick remedy to help me out. im not sure if i could've found the answers by searching but i thought seeing as i wanted to introduce myself anyways.
i'm also taking anxiety medication and im not sure if the two will clash or not but for now i'll do some research on that....
thanks, robert