judoryu is offline New Member

First cycle needs review by you pro's

Hello, I am fairly new on this forum and new to the world of anabolic steroids . I have been conducting personal research on many forums and searches over a period of months now and i am confident that my knowledge is at a point that i can safely run a cycle and know what i am doing. Still, i would like to be extra cautious and consult you guys.

First off, the obligatory stats =]
    Height: 5"9
    Weight: 185-188 lbs
    15% BF
    Lifting experience - 2 years

I know my lifting experience and age are a bit lacking, but im confident i know what i am doing in the gym and i feel safe and ready.

Now my planned cycle. For this I made the decision to use a shorter acting esther for a shorter cycle as it fits better with my scheduling and i would like to avoid extended periods of shutdown without the use of hcg alltogether. (Will not use hcg)

Weeks 1-6 - test prop - 140 mg/1.4CC EOD - EOD
    Weeks 1-8 - Aromasin - 25mg ED or split into EOD (need input on this) taken before bed
    Weeks 6.2-9.2 - Tamox - 40/20/20/10 (waiting 2 days after last injection to start)

And of course ill be training hard and long and keeping a large caloric - but clean diet. Thank you very much.
    Last edited by judoryu; 08-31-2010 at 11:50 AM.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    So your running a test prop cycle for 6 weeks?

And you say your doing EOD shots but you then say Mon and thursday im confused

jeallybean78 is offline Junior Member
    im no expert but i yhink prop works best used eod or at least every third day

Jimmy.Boy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeallybean78 View Post
    im no expert but i yhink prop works best used eod or at least every third day
    if your no expert then why are you posting?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by judoryu View Post
    Hello, I am fairly new on this forum and new to the world of anabolic steroids . I have been conducting personal research on many forums and searches over a period of months now and i am confident that my knowledge is at a point that i can safely run a cycle and know what i am doing. Still, i would like to be extra cautious and consult you guys.

First off, the obligatory stats =]
    Height: 5"9
    Weight: 185-188 lbs
    15% BF
    Lifting experience - 2 years

I know my lifting experience and age are a bit lacking, but im confident i know what i am doing in the gym and i feel safe and ready.

Now my planned cycle. For this I made the decision to use a shorter acting esther for a shorter cycle as it fits better with my scheduling and i would like to avoid extended periods of shutdown without the use of hcg alltogether. (Will not use hcg)

Weeks 1-6 - test prop - 140 mg/1.4CC EOD - Monday and Thursday night before bed
    Weeks 1-8 - Aromasin - 25mg ED or split into EOD (need input on this) taken before bed
    Weeks 6.2-9.2 - Tamox - 40/20/20/10 (waiting 2 days after last injection to start)

And of course ill be training hard and long and keeping a large caloric - but clean diet. Thank you very much.
    Incredible how you've managed to age 4 years in just a few months....

hey, i mentioned in the post that i am 20. Stats are 5"7-8ish, 155 lbs. I mean im not really afraid of injections much, i just wouldnt drop the cash on them now seeing as i am not rich, and ive seen from a few sources that a dbol only for a first time ever cycle is acceptable. Even if no future steroids were used, and natural hormone levels were brought back to normal, i think i could keep the gains as i keep a very good informed healthy lifestyle and like my time in the gym when everything goes right - and id like to give gear a try for these purposes.
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Sorry i just realized that and edited it out. Ive had proposition reports due at work yesterday and on thursday, and that was by far the biggest freudian slip of my life. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Incredible how you've managed to age 4 years in just a few months....
    Ok...busted, but just because ive seen how much balls get broken over age. Seriously guys, 20 is goddamn plenty, i know russians who have been doing test since they were teens. On the bright side, i have actually have my stats measured properly and i have happily discovered i am actually 5"9 instead of 5"8. I still do weigh that much if im on a bulking diet with lots of water and i have run a cycle of hdrol then epistane since all on bulking diets. This proposed cycle is going to be run starting in december, as i just recently finished a PH, and since i ran 2 heavily bulking ph cycles, need to cut a little before i can run this.

Blog Entries
    Ok...busted, but just because ive seen how much balls get broken over age. Seriously guys, 20 is goddamn plenty, i know russians who have been doing test since they were teens. On the bright side, i have actually have my stats measured properly and i have happily discovered i am actually 5"9 instead of 5"8. I still do weigh that much if im on a bulking diet with lots of water and i have run a cycle of hdrol then epistane since all on bulking diets. This proposed cycle is going to be run starting in december, as i just recently finished a PH, and since i ran 2 heavily bulking ph cycles, need to cut a little before i can run this.
    just because you know peeps that have run cycles with allegedly no problems dosent mean that there will not be conciquences later in life for them or you....look at the big picture for a moment, is it really worth the risk?...whats the hurry anyways you have your whole life to work on getting huge....bbing is marathon not a sprint bro, take your time....

I <3 bb'ing and i know im going to do it for the rest of my life. I know this because the feeling i get when i work out listening to my music is something i wouldnt trade in for anything else in this world, and running ph's have only made it about 4x better and i have had no ill side effects. I even got bloodwork done a week after i was done the "pct" you do for that stuff and NOTHING was out of the ordinary even though i put on a lot of weight, but i respect the fact that test is different. I didnt start lifting when i was 14 or 15 or even 16 and i lost quite a lot of weight i had stuggled with all my life due to noone teaching me jack shit about health in my life over the course of a year with discipline before i even began bb'ing. These past couple of years i spent fixing my diet to a tee, developing multiple splits and workout routines that i could switch up and were effective for me, and yes, gaining a good amount of weight slowly but surely. I wont lie, im not at my "genetic potential" but even a year ago i looked muscular. By the time december rolls by i will almost be 21 and all the medical journals i have read suggest that a person becomes as hormonally mature and normal as they are ever going to be by the age of 20 or 21. And yes, i know 25 seems to be the magic number but there i have found no hard evidence of this and even had people tell me that 18+ sports/athletics is appropriate (although i disagree with this definitely 20-21). I see no problem with what i am doing as long as i can successfully fully recover my test levels over time, and i think i have the tools to do so with this cycle. I would also like to formally apologize to 007. It wasn't a malicious lie, just an oversimplification to get this cycle plan evalueted. Thanks...

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Lying about stats in order to mislead members into giving you advice isnt really allowed... Doubt you will be around much longer on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Sector View Post
    Lying about stats in order to mislead members into giving you advice isnt really allowed... Doubt you will be around much longer on this forum.
    Go back 2 high school.

LouHulk is offline Associate Member
    nobody is going to give you advise that could potentially hurt you. All the information you need is on these forums. Quit being lazy and do your own research.

Quote Originally Posted by LouHulk View Post
    nobody is going to give you advise that could potentially hurt you. All the information you need is on these forums. Quit being lazy and do your own research.
    Way to show everyone you didnt even bother to read my initial post before deciding to show off your opinion If you did you would know that i have done all the research i can and that i am getting my mostly if not all correct information proofread here as a super extra safety measure.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    I <3 bb'ing and i know im going to do it for the rest of my life. I know this because the feeling i get when i work out listening to my music is something i wouldnt trade in for anything else in this world, and running ph's have only made it about 4x better and i have had no ill side effects. I even got bloodwork done a week after i was done the "pct" you do for that stuff and NOTHING was out of the ordinary even though i put on a lot of weight, but i respect the fact that test is different. I didnt start lifting when i was 14 or 15 or even 16 and i lost quite a lot of weight i had stuggled with all my life due to noone teaching me jack shit about health in my life over the course of a year with discipline before i even began bb'ing. These past couple of years i spent fixing my diet to a tee, developing multiple splits and workout routines that i could switch up and were effective for me, and yes, gaining a good amount of weight slowly but surely. I wont lie, im not at my "genetic potential" but even a year ago i looked muscular. By the time december rolls by i will almost be 21 and all the medical journals i have read suggest that a person becomes as hormonally mature and normal as they are ever going to be by the age of 20 or 21. And yes, i know 25 seems to be the magic number but there i have found no hard evidence of this and even had people tell me that 18+ sports/athletics is appropriate (although i disagree with this definitely 20-21). I see no problem with what i am doing as long as i can successfully fully recover my test levels over time, and i think i have the tools to do so with this cycle. I would also like to formally apologize to 007. It wasn't a malicious lie, just an oversimplification to get this cycle plan evalueted. Thanks...
    Jud the reason you have not seen any information that contradicts your position about a person still growing at your age in the medical journals you have been reading is due to the simple fact that it is not what you want to hear. No one here will be doing you any favors by helping you cycle and subsequently sabotaging your hormones for the rest of your life.

At your age it is very hard to see past tomorrow but believe me it will be tomorrow one day and you will have to sleep in the bed you made.
    Last edited by FuzzyPeaches o.O; 08-31-2010 at 01:30 PM.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Go back 2 high school.
    Way to show everyone you didnt even bother to read my initial post before deciding to show off your opinion If you did you would know that i have done all the research i can and that i am getting my mostly if not all correct information proofread here as a super extra safety measure.
    Also, being arrogant like this to the other members here is not a path I would walk down....

LouHulk is offline Associate Member
    dude, I'll let you in on a little secret. I asked for advise on my cycles when I first showed up. Nobody would give me advise other than don't do it and train more on your own first. (I don't have two years or Bodybuilding experience) I could get hurt using steroids . Just understand there are very few people who will advise you to do something that could be harmful to you. I decided to do it anyway but with the understanding of if I get hurt I have nobody to blame but myself. Do you like to gamble? Cause if you cycle at 20 your gambling with the functionality of your penis. Your gonna do what you want but don't be mad that people are not willing to advise you to do your cycles.

zoltans4 is offline Junior Member
    lol at a 20yo knowing what he is going to do the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by zoltans4 View Post
    lol at a 20yo knowing what he is going to do the rest of his life.
    I completely agree with you that at 20 a person has not even scratched their wisdom potential. Life can be a long difficult road and we are always learning and at this age i dont know jack shit about a lot of things. But your just going to have to take my word that bb'ing is already such an integral part of my life i cant imagine ever giving it out. Its different for everyone i suppose, so your just going to have to take my word or not.

Thread Information