Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    darkcrayz is offline Member
    i found when i did powerlifting rep ranges i got strong but not big. now i keep my reps anywhere 10-50 using rest/pause and i have finally started to get some growth in my legs.

i like the idea some of the guys mentioned about changing the rep ranges. kevin english does that, he talks about it in muscular development alot. week one is rep ranges 8-12, week 2 is rep ranges 1-5, week 3 is rep ranges 10-20 including forced reps, rest pause, drop sets. i like it alot, keeps the body guessing mentally excited, the only thing you have to figure out is what weight to use to maximize the resistance/growth potential week to week.

darkcrayz is offline Member
    iraqi, since you are in iraq how much running do they make you do? that could be part of it.

iraqiwarrior is offline Associate Member
    yea it varies from each person we just gotta find our rep range lol i am an iraqi refugee living in america

maddogmike333 is offline Junior Member
    do legs two times a week mon. and fri. it hurts but it worked for me!!!!!!

buildingblocks is offline New Member
    There is a lot fo good advise here but I would like to add one major component that most people forget about. NEGATIVES! And that doesnt just apply to the legs. People think lifting is all about the positives but your muscles actually tear more during negatives. Check out youtube vids about DORIAN YATES. If he cant help, best of luck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information