paddy155 is offline Member

What is the max amount of test used before hpta shutdown?

Is their a limit to how much test you can use before hpta shut down or is it basically test in,shutdown ?

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Read its profile, there is a study on there

Even a small dose will eventually shut you down completly

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Everyone is different, I know boys who can run test at a minimal dose, 250-400/wk and get shutdown... persoanlly I dont get completely shut down on any cycle so far.

crionics is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    Everyone is different, I know boys who can run test at a minimal dose, 250-400/wk and get shutdown... persoanlly I dont get completely shut down on any cycle so far.
    How can you tell if you're completely shutdown? Bloodwork or do you go by feel?

The reason I ask is because I have been doing a lot of thinking lately. The bottom line is about 2 years ago I ran two different cycles. First cycle was 800mg of test and 600mg of deca for 16 wks and about 6 months later I ran a test/tren cyle for around 13wks. Test and tren doses were quite high. A basic pct protocol of clomid/nolva was used. However,I still feel like I have never fully recovered to a certain extend. Sex drive never seemed to go back to normal. I plucked up the courage to go and see my local gp and gave him the BS story of being tired and no sex drive etc. He done a full bood test and said he would check everything. When I phoned for the results the receptionist said everything was fine. I asked for a copy of the results and was refused for some reason. It sounded alien to her that anyone wanted to see their results. Maybe I should have told the doctor the truth about the steroids , I don't know. Anyway now I am at the point where I don't know what my test levels look like. This is why I asked the question in the thread.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by crionics View Post
    How can you tell if you're completely shutdown? Bloodwork or do you go by feel?
    Blood panels.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    paddy. they should give your medical results if you ask for them. go to your doctor im sure he'll give you a copy

Alright T,not sure exactly how I would go about getting them now. Had test's done a few months ago. What answer do you give your doctor when he asks why you want them ?

Simple, you own them. It's your right to have all medical test results, including X-rays, etc.

I think you still were right not to tell him about the use. If that ends up in your file anywhere you might end up getting denied TRT if you need it at some point. The results will tell all you need to know, and the reason for the results is superfluous. Ere of the side of caution.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by TKO Performance View Post
    Simple, you own them. It's your right to have all medical test results, including X-rays, etc.
    Pretty much.

You have all the right in the world to know what's going on inside your body, if your organisms are in fully functional.

They don't need an excuse. And in most cases certainly won't deny you.

Thread Information