boyka is offline Associate Member

Angry Starting to get gyno !!!

My last test E shot was before 10 days, so my planned PCT is 14 days after last shot. Like i said passed 10 days and i am thinking starting PCT earlier, because my nipples are more, and more sore every day, and i feel like i am getting gyno. Used nolvadex on cycle ( cuz i had that soreness) and cleared that soreness up. But now this 10 days i feel like my nipps are getting worse every day.
    So my question is, can i start PCT earlier? I think waiting 3 more days is going to cost me more gyno.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    i would start pct at the time you have planned to, if you can put up with the sorness untill then during pct it should clear up for sure

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Just runa low dose of Nolvadex to block the receptor and a low dose of an AI to reduce the estrogen in your system

Start PCT at time planned
    Last edited by baseline_9; 09-08-2010 at 05:12 AM.

I would say the reason you are getting sore is because you only ran Nolva to combat the estrogen build up

Running Nolva is not going to reduce Estrogen in your system, only flood the recetor in your breast tissue etc...

Therefore when you stop taking the nolva the Estrogen is there just as it was before and will try to bind to that receptor again, hence the sore nips.

Reduce the estrogen in your system by using an AI, however dont completly iliminate all of it.

boyka is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    I would say the reason you are getting sore is because you only ran Nolva to combat the estrogen build up

Running Nolva is not going to reduce Estrogen in your system, only flood the recetor in your breast tissue etc...

Therefore when you stop taking the nolva the Estrogen is there just as it was before and will try to bind to that receptor again, hence the sore nips.

Reduce the estrogen in your system by using an AI, however dont completly iliminate all of it.
    Yeah you are right about Nolva, but i'm not going to buy AI , two days before PCT.
    If i could buy it , i will buy it, but is extreme expensive here.
    Thanks for repplies.

Quote Originally Posted by boyka View Post
    Yeah you are right about Nolva, but i'm not going to buy AI , two days before PCT.
    If i could buy it , i will buy it, but is extreme expensive here.
    Thanks for repplies.
    Well atleast add some nolva to hopefully stop the situation getting any worse

Oh yeh, you can put a price on your health so next time you cycle make sure you have all that you need before problems occur

NMacFar is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    Well atleast add some nolva to hopefully stop the situation getting any worse

Oh yeh, you can put a price on your health so next time you cycle make sure you have all that you need before problems occur
    Good call.

brianpl is offline New Member
    Low dose it now until the day you start PCT then use at your regular dose.

Thread Information