dgs
    dgs is offline New Member

Anxiety/Panic Attacks on Test-E

Hi im Dave Im from the Uk this is my first post so thought i best introduce myself and just say Hi to you guys

Right the problem is.....i had my first Test-E jab (450 mg) on sunday night and since then i have had two small anxiety/panic attacks and have generally being feeling quite down and depressed since monday.

I was expecting the opposite to be honest ( loving life, high libido etc).......What do you guys think the problem is ???

Should i lower the dose and see how i feel and if i then feel ok gradually raise the dose ???

Just stop taking it ???

Or is the anything i can take to help with this ???

Thanks for taking the time to read this guys.

Dave

fleck is offline Associate Member
    aright mate, just had my first shot yesterday, lol im called dave too. i would lower the dose to 250 a week while your body gets used to it.
    I felt like a bit off yesterday, but im doin 300 a week.
    hope it goes well for you on a lower dose. If things start pissing you off take a deep breath and carry on!
    all the best
    fleck

dgs
    dgs is offline New Member
    Thanks bro.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    I had some axiety issues after my first couple pins of test i do think it was mostly becuse of the spike in blood pressure i had when i first started. After a couple weeks i leveled out. You shouldn't be expieriencing anything from test E at 3 days after your first injection. You might expierience some of the sides like acne, high bp, and bloat before you get that improved sense of well being. Keep your blood pressure checked. Stay well hydrated. Watch your sodium intake.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Test e is best shot twice a week so if your planning on that schedule you would be shooting 900 mg per week, that's a lot is this your first cycle.
    Stats
    Weight
    Bf
    Planned pxt
    Cycle experience

millsdogg69 is offline Junior Member
    I have taken test many of times and my anxiety is through the roof and my panic attacks as well. I also take meds for my anxiety issue it helps a bit but what you have to always remember is that it's all in your head and take some deep breaths do some self talk to calm yourself down. believe it or not my anxiety was fine while I did a test and tren e cycle but when I just do plain old test cyp It's through the roof I don't get it. And yes lower the dose and work your way up slowly that's the best way to start.

Thread Information