sanchez is offline New Member

Clen during PCT?

I was recently thinking about diet during PCT and its importance in maintaining as much muscle mass as possible.

Its commonly advised that you maintain the same if not more calorie intake to 'fight' the loss in mass that is bound to occur as test levels drop and subsequently stabilise.

What if someone incorporated clenbuterol into the last 2 week of PCT in an attempt to benefit from its anti-catabolic effects?

Would this be of any use, or will the metabolism boost have a negative effect on muscle mass during this critical stage of the cycle?
    Last edited by sanchez; 09-15-2010 at 11:06 AM.

buildingblocks is offline New Member
    IMO, clen will help. I dont think it will do what it sounds like you are hoping it will do, because you will still lose some, and truth is, it depends on a lot of factors but it should help. I dont think only 1 2wk stretch will help though. You might want to look into it some more and plan out a proper pct.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by sanchez View Post
    I was recently thinking about diet during PCT and its importance in maintaining as much muscle mass as possible.

Its commonly advised that you maintain the same if not more calorie intake to 'fight' the loss in mass that is bound to occur as test levels drop and subsequently stabilise.

What if someone incorporated clenbuterol into the last 2 week of PCT in an attempt to benefit from its anti-catabolic effects?

Would this be of any use, or will the metabolism boost have a negative effect on muscle mass during this critical stage of the cycle?
    Think about this...

Why would you want to be a calorie deficit during PCT? A time when cortisol is elevated and endogenous testosterone and other growth factors are low?

Answer: You dont.

You should be increasing calories during PCT until endogenous testosterone is at baseline or above.

That being said, Clen is anabolic in human skeletal muscle tissue and will help you attain mass on a calorie deficit, or during PCT IMHO. 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off.

Thread Information