troys355 is offline New Member

healing factors????

how goes it. well let me first start with my specs....i am 31 and have been in and out of the gym since i was 17. i weight 200lbs and my bf is close to 18%. given that i have some old injuries that are really more annoying than anything else, they dont keep me out of the gym but they do prevent me from pushing any real heavy weight around. which im really not concerned with because i really just want to get cut. that being said, im curious to know if taking a cycle of hgh or a combination of compounds would heal my problems, or at least make them more tollerable. my injuries consist of slap shoulder, micro tear in bicep, micro tear in elbo, two herniated discs in lower back that im recovering from quite well but still sore from time to time. i appreciate any info and oppinions.

Slap tear's a bitch. I don't know if anything outside of a knife that can help it. I've been on HGH for the last couple of year and the little stuff like micro tears, the tendinitis in my elbow, and such seemed to have healed itself. I'm currently on a Deca /EQ/Test/HGH cycle to help my joints. Deca/EQ/Test are 150mg/100mg/150mg per week. They're all pretty low doses. My joints feel much better and the arthritis in my back is feeling better also. It sucks to get old.

BGC123 is offline Junior Member
    From what I understand ghrp-6 is sometimes used when recovering from injuries too. Someone with more experience could help u out a bit more, but maybe something to think about.

I'd have to say HGH. Steroids will most likely make you feel better while on the cycle, if you use the right ones, but your muscles will get stronger and start tearing up your tendons and joints. After the cycle you'll feel worse than ever. You need to be healthy and have been lifting healthy for a good long while before considering steroids. Otherwise you run the risk of aggravating old injuries or creating new ones.

troys355 is offline New Member
    thanks for the info.

Thread Information