Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bigger PENIS?!!

BEER WHORE is offline Member
    Send a pic to DSM he can make it bigger for you..He did to mine

SpiritCrusher is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Nope, this is too amusing and I'm having a good time just "listening".
    no please say something man...ur words are so precious

SpiritCrusher is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_rocks View Post
    this was in mens health. theres a penis extender at the top of the pic.

and webmd

http://men.webmd.com/features/male-e...s-it-worth-try
    thanx alot honey but i didn't really complain about the actual size of my penis! i just started this thread cuz i was curious about what i heard in the gym, mine is great and I do better than good in bed according to every girl i had sex with

junkiescumbag is offline Banned
    use some ED drugs, wont make it any bigger but it will be a massive erection sometimes ads an extra inch for me

jon121 is offline New Member
    nice post dear.
    Does Sizegenetics work

OldManRiver is offline Junior Member
    I'm so happy this troll  bumped this post back to the top. It is still funny even two months later..... 

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OldManRiver View Post
    I'm so happy this troll  bumped this post back to the top. It is still funny even two months later..... 
    just thinking the same thing. but I guess that makes me a troll too for another bump?!

I'll tell you one thing us older guys definately have over the younger crowd.... we know how to relax, take our time, and enjoy ourselves over the long haul. Much better to go slow as opposed to all out gang busters. Makes me laugh when I see these videos where the guy (or gal) will bang it out at a feverish pitch, and be done in 3 minutes flat. Never understood how that could be enjoyable (compared to taking a slow ride!)
    There was a poster above, forget which one, that was talking about ratios.... I'm about 3:1, without any oral. But introduce oral, and it jumps to about 2:1, maybe a tad higher. I know, not perfect. But I bet a helluva lot higher than most of the twenty somethings out there.

makelovenotwar21 is offline Associate Member

The TRUTH About Penal Gains

Spirit Crusher, I'm going to level with you here:

All these mods and vets don't know what the hell they're talking about. Trust me, I've been around awhile. It's pretty underground so some of them probably aren't aware and the rest are trying to hide the truth from you.

I just got off a cycle where I injected 5 iu HGH intrapenally 3 x /wk for 6 months. I made erect gains of 1.57 inches on cycle and kept 1.42 with quality pct. Water retention and bloat was minimal. A small nipple appeared on my cock head for a few days but that cleared up when I used the letro I had on hand. It got hairier, but I shave the boys regularly anyway. Protip: Powder the lads. They enjoy it. Swass is not bad ass.

My rod is now a solid 4.75 inches and I have no regrets. Some say I was too young, that I jumped on penis gear too early and should have waited for natural gains to finish (i'm 12 years old) but I say honestly, it's my body and you only live once. Let the haters hate.

I'll get some before and afters up. Joe Deplowgio (that's his nickname) is more defined and his vascularity has improved tremendously. I plan to do a log for his next cycle, so stay tuned.
    Last edited by makelovenotwar21; 11-16-2010 at 12:25 AM.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    NICE ^^^^

While we are on this warped thread back when I was 18 this girl I was sleeping with was coming over to my house so I took a towel and made a loop with it and tied the end to a tiny plate ( I am not sure on the wieght) when I heard her pull up out front I stroked my member till it was erect then put the towel over the end of my member and as she came through the door to my bedroom I was acting like I was doing penile reps with it. As she saw it I spun around and threw it on the floor and said I was not doing anything with the wieght what was she talking about and acted really pissed and embarresed. Well my best friend who used to go out with her and was somewhat smaller than me was in on the game and sure enough a day later while we were partying when I went to the bathroom she asked him about it and he told her I did it all the time and thats why my johnson was so big...

We told her about it later that day and we all still laugh about it whenever we get together...
    Last edited by Far from massive; 11-16-2010 at 12:29 AM.

A010011000111 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HitIt View Post
    penises are for injecting...not for being injected.
    best post ever

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    lol wishfully thinking got to love it.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    you mates are a riot. Hope nobody takes you seriously

OP's next thread will read something like this....

Dik's all full of holes, some infection oozing and hurts like h3ll when erect... what should I do?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information