timjitsu is offline Junior Member

Question safe to use real name?

im about to order some gear and im sending it to an adress where i know it will be safe. but if i use a fake name the person who will most likely be there to accept the package wont accept it if they dont recognize the name. so would it be safe to use my real name?

bigp750 is offline Junior Member
    its fine to use your real name and address.. i done it many times

TRT2010 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigp750 View Post
    its fine to use your real name and address.. i done it many times

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    yes use your real info. They shred your address after sending usually

spicyer is offline Associate Member
    If you can't tell the person who will be receiving it is coming lets say in your roomates, girlfriends, boyfriends, bosses name for whatever reason, is it really a safe address?

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    just use your real name..because if your sender requires signature on delivery and you miss the postman, your screwed because they ask for ID to get a package from the post office.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~

Wat???

Think about wat you said.

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    And i thought i was peranoid

brokendown is offline Junior Member
    maybe order it from a computer that is not yours , so the IP address will not be linked to you.

Just because people have gotten away with it for years , doesn't mean that they will always get away with it.

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brokendown View Post
    maybe order it from a computer that is not yours , so the IP address will not be linked to you.

Just because people have gotten away with it for years , doesn't mean that they will always get away with it.
    You can install TOR and use firefox as a brouser and your ip doesn't show up, it skips around to different ip's all over the world. There are addl steps u have to take to fully cover ur ass with TOR but it's worth having, depending on your level of paranoia and/or what your actually doing on the internet.

OP: Seems like u got yourself in a pickle. Why would you want to have a pack sent not in your own name to a place where the receiver will not be in on your plan? Get the receiver in on the plan or get a new plan iMO. I wouldn't do it at work though unless your boss is REALLY cool and/or uses steroids himself. Reason: If pack gets intercepted you might get a letter from the DEA saying your a bad boy, etc........ I wouldn't want my employer ever getting something in the mail like that for me.

Also, like another poster said, if the pack needs to be signed for and the postman shows when no one is there u or someone will have to go to pick up the pack and produce an ID with the name the package is addressed to.

Get fake ID's if u can and rent a po box at one of those mail box etc stores with those ID's. Your pretty damn safe that way IMO b/c LEO would have to do a stake out to actually catch you, something I imagine they would only do for much higher level cases.

If ur ordering only a personal use ammt no one is going to try to bust you (99.9999% sure) if u use ur own info including your home address. You will just get one of those letters from customs saying they intercepted xyz and it's illegal to import unless u have a dea license. If u get that letter instead of your package often times the suppliers policy is to re-send your order again at no cost as long as you produce the letter for them to see (check co. policy first).

Dominator Human is offline New Member
    I use a P.O. Box and UPS store and I never use my full name. I either use both initials or first initial and last name.

If you use your initials you should be fine.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by themoreyouknow View Post
    just use your real name..because if your sender requires signature on delivery and you miss the postman, your screwed because they ask for ID to get a package from the post office.
    LOL SIGNING FOR SOME GEAR AT THE POST OFFICE!!!
    RULE # 1
    WOW
    Had a buddy get busted for that, he was setup...

sandman1441 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needle View Post
    LOL SIGNING FOR SOME GEAR AT THE POST OFFICE!!!
    RULE # 1
    WOW
    Had a buddy get busted for that, he was setup...
    thats sh*tty

needle is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman1441 View Post
    thats sh*tty
    I wouldnt sign for anything at the post office thats illegal... DONE DEAL...

gorgorothsatanis is offline Associate Member
    If law enforcement wants to **** you up the arse they will find a way to do it, no matter what fake name you use or how much shucking and jiving you try to pull. If you are ordering massive amounts at one time and it gets intercepted then you are pretty much ****ed.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    wayyyyyyy too much information being discussed here..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information