Thread: hi, newbie....

timmturner is offline New Member

hi, newbie....

just need a lil information, checked all over and still a little confused. i want to bulk up a little and gain a little more strength to start with and want to know what is best to use with the smallest of side effects? also, needs to be an oral as i hate needles lol thanks all in advance

timm turner

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    whats your stats? training history?

V-ROID is offline Member
    Creatine?

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Food

powerws is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by timmturner View Post
    just need a lil information, checked all over and still a little confused. i want to bulk up a little and gain a little more strength to start with and want to know what is best to use with the smallest of side effects? also, needs to be an oral as i hate needles lol thanks all in advance

timm turner
    You are just like I was! If I had it to do over I would. Newbies don't realize the complexity of steroids and all of the in's and out's of them. My best suggestion would be to do what I did, and hit the books. This site is loaded full of educational threads on steroids, all of the compounds and their side effects. All you have to do is look and read and you will have all of your answers. I wish you the best of luck and welcome to the forums.

powerws is offline Associate Member

timm turner
    You are just like I was! If I had it to do over I would. Newbies don't realize the complexity of steroids and all of the in's and out's of them. My best suggestion would be to do what I did, and hit the books. This site is loaded full of educational threads on steroids, all of the compounds and their side effects. All you have to do is look and read and you will have all of your answers. I wish you the best of luck and welcome to the forums.

ive looked through the site and im a still baffled!!! if someone could point me in the direction for a begginners guide with exactly what i need to do and what i should buy. i work out 4 times a week but im not getting the gains i want.

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    ive looked through the site and im a still baffled!!! if someone could point me in the direction for a begginners guide with exactly what i need to do and what i should buy. i work out 4 times a week but im not getting the gains i want.
    We need your stats....

Weight
    BF
    Training Experience

k,

6'4,
    15 stone,
    bf?
    very minimal training 3-4 sessions at the gym per week concentrating on upper body and arms. hope this helps.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    if you're haven't been training hard for 2 years+ then you're not ready for AAS. Whats your diet look like and someone tell me how many lbs are in a stone

BGC123 is offline Junior Member
    l1stone=14lbs, he's 210lbs

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Head to the diet section bro, if you cycle and make gains you are only going to loose them because you dont know how to eat

Stay Solid is offline Junior Member
    Yea The best advice to be givin is DONT buy anything yet. There are Many steps to be taken prior to Steroids and diet is your first step. Head to the diet section get a plan goin and get a good workout routine as well. "focusing on upper body and arms" isnt even scratching the surface of a rounded workout schedule. I wish you the best of luck

I also recommend reading this

When you SHOULDN'T use AAS imho....

azz10 is offline Associate Member
    you've got barely any proper training and diet under your belt to even consider aas. the best u can do for yourself is to allow your body to grow naturally. if u want some added assistance, go to the health store and pick up some protein, vitamins, creatine, beta-alanine, etc. there's just too many misconceptions by people about aas being the miracle solution to bigger muscles and strength. without a solid base in training years and proper diet, u'll end up destroying your body more than anything. stay off aas until you're ready mate. trust me, u'll know when u're ready. just keep it real bro.

Thread Information