++++ is offline Banned

ephedrine for my girlfreind

ok i just got some ephedrine in (msj 30mg tabs) my girlfreind loves here cardio and ask me if she could have some of the ephedrine,here diet is good ,she is in good shape but wants to shift around 5-7lbs of of excess fat that wont budge on her stomic ,my questions

1- is ephedrine ok for the ladies?

2- at what dose should she start?

3-how long should she run the ephedrne for?

4- is there any serious side effects from ephedrine apart from the obvious high blood preasure/increaseed heart rate /ect?

thanks for your time people.

MrGreen is offline Member
    IMHO var is a better choice and safer. Thats just me though.

++++ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGreen View Post
    IMHO var is a better choice and safer. Thats just me though.
    var is an anabolic steroid man and i dont want her takeing male hormones ,ephedrine is a stim and will not effect any hormone changes in her body ...

cant see how takeing male hormone can be safer than ephedrine.

dsldsl1980 is offline Associate Member
    ephedra is def safer then var when done in modiration with someone in good cardio shape. If she wants to sit on the couch and lose weight it can be harmful. I would put it with 200 mg cafinee and a baby asprin for an efective eca stack. Typically if taken right when you wake up it should be warn off by bedtime. As she gets used to it you can go up to 2 servings. 1 am 1 afternoon but you will have a much harder time sleeping.

fukngruvn is offline Associate Member
    in Canada, ephedrine is sold legally in 8mg tabs. even at that small dose, it can be noticeable for lite ppl (women). since you have 30 mg tabs, i would suggest breaking it in half and starting there for her. as dsl mentioned, it can be stacked with caffeine and aspirin. ephedrine is perfectly safe for both men and women when used in moderation.

funkymonk is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dsldsl1980 View Post
    ephedra is def safer then var when done in modiration with someone in good cardio shape. If she wants to sit on the couch and lose weight it can be harmful. I would put it with 200 mg cafinee and a baby asprin for an efective eca stack. Typically if taken right when you wake up it should be warn off by bedtime. As she gets used to it you can go up to 2 servings. 1 am 1 afternoon but you will have a much harder time sleeping.
    I've read conflicting things about adding the 81mg aspirin to the stack. I opted against it on my current EC stack, since it seems like the sides outweighed the benefit.

OP, I'm currently doing 25mg Ephedrine Sulfate (Bronkaid) and 200mg caffeine 3 times a day. I feel like a million bucks and can sleep just fine if I plan my last dose intelligently. My appetite is nonexistant, which really makes it easy for me to hit my intended macros for the day.

I'm down like 6-7lbs in the last 4-5 days on a modest 5-600cal deficit. 600mg of caffeine is one hell of a diuretic so don't be surprised if she loses a ton of weight upfront. Also, I would think that 30mg of eph is a bit high. Pickup some Bronkaid if you're in the US, of the some of the 8mg Eph HCL tablets in you're in Canada.

GL.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    As for your original question OP, I'd start with a lower dose and pyramid her up on it to assess the side effects. if you're gonna do an EC or ECA stack start out with 15mg ephedrine, 100mg caffine, and a baby asprin. if thats well tolerated go up a little in the dose. Also ephedrine is like clen and will cause beta receptor burnout after a while (not as bad or as quick as clen IMO but still does the same thing) Every third week i'd tell her to take a week off and take one benadryl a day to help restore the beta receptors therefore resensitizing (is that a word) her to ephedrine

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by fukngruvn View Post
    in Canada, ephedrine is sold legally in 8mg tabs. even at that small dose, it can be noticeable for lite ppl (women). since you have 30 mg tabs, i would suggest breaking it in half and starting there for her. as dsl mentioned, it can be stacked with caffeine and aspirin. ephedrine is perfectly safe for both men and women when used in moderation.
    ^^ This is good advice.

I am in Canada as well and my GF runs an ECA stack once in a while. She starts at 16mg of Ephedrine (2 - 8mg tabs) then ups it to 24mg after 3 days - Twice a day. Remember, she is also running it with 200mg of caffiene and 1g of Arginine twice a day.... morning and afternoon.

Hope this helps.

Thread Information