Morgoth is offline Associate Member

T3: Give me the skinny

I'm going to do a Clen cycle, but after some research here I am thinking about adding T3 into it. I have a lot of questions though:

-Is T3 an AAS?
    -Does T3 cause increased aggression like AAS?
    -What sides does T3 have?
    -How do you dose T3?
    -Is there any reason NOT to stack T3 with clen for fat loss?

Thanks!

matt77 is offline Member

That thread doesn't answer all my questions.
    Last edited by Morgoth; 09-25-2010 at 03:58 AM.

Bump. Come on, someone here must know about T3...

BEER WHORE is offline Member
    I would like to know more also I have read that t-4 is better

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    t3 is not AAS. T3 is a synthetic thyroid hormone sold as the drug cytomel . I personally wouldn't run T3 without at least a mild AAS (low dose test or anavar ). T3 will increase your metabolism but without the aid of AAS it can cause you to burn fat as well as muscle. You're body produces much of its t3 from the t4 that you're body naturally produces. When the body thinks it has enough it stops converting. Its normally stacked with clen but I've personally seen people in my gym use it without aas and they lost weight but they looked flat when it was done, you could see they'd lost muscle

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by BEER WHORE View Post
    I would like to know more also I have read that t-4 is better
    T4 is inferior to t3. Theres a profile on it here. Unless you suffer from hypothyroidism t-4 won't do much for you. T4 is sold as the perscription drug synthroid

Epic Ed is offline Associate Member
    A quick search will turn up dozens of threads about running a clen /T3 cycle. I ran one in August and even on a 200mg dose of test I lost a noticeable amount of muscle mass from the T3. I burned fat, too, but the results were not dramatic. Combined with the fact I hate the jittery feeling from clen I'm not likely to ever do that combo again. I may run clen for a week at a time while on cycle but the T3 was just too detrimental to the hard gains in muscle mass I've earned.

So running T3 with Anavar will help prevent muscle loss? (though as Epic Ed says, muscle loss is still a possibility even with an AAS)

What kind of sides can you experiance on T3? Any anger issues?"

How do you dose it?

makod is offline Associate Member
    stick to 50mcg/day if not on AAS, go up to 100mcg/day when on AAS, it doesn't cause aggression.

matt77 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    That thread doesn't answer all my questions.
    Bump. Come on, someone here must know about T3...
    Bro come on, The profile answers everyone of your questions except dosing and a quick search will bring up hundreds of threads on T3 cycles.

Sector is offline Associate Member
    So running T3 with Anavar will help prevent muscle loss? (though as Epic Ed says, muscle loss is still a possibility even with an AAS)

What kind of sides can you experiance on T3? Any anger issues?"

How do you dose it?
    I added t3 to my Var only cycle a few years back. I was at 100mg ED of Var and the strength gains were incredible. When I added the t3 I went up to 100mcg ED and after a week/week and a half I lost a ton of strength and felt like I was losing muscle. Just my experience. I love t3 but I wont run it without a test base at the least now.

matt77 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sector View Post
    I added t3 to my Var only cycle a few years back. I was at 100mg ED of Var and the strength gains were incredible. When I added the t3 I went up to 100mcg ED and after a week/week and a half I lost a ton of strength and felt like I was losing muscle. Just my experience. I love t3 but I wont run it without a test base at the least now.
    Although it is quite possible to lose muscle with T3. The symtoms you describe sound a lot like the common flat feeling T3 gives while your taking it. Muscles become flat and strength is lost due to the lack of glycogen in the muscles because the T3 is making your body burn it so fast. I am about to start my own Var/Tbol, T3 cycle soon and I will report back my results here on the forum.

hoagie is offline New Member
    ^^ this is true.

I always feel super flat and small when I take t3, strength suffers big time as well.... but about 4-5 days after stopping it, muscles get full again and the fat loss becomes VERY noticable!!

Love the stuff but as said... test is a requirment and your gains will suffer a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by matt77 View Post
    Although it is quite possible to lose muscle with T3. The symtoms you describe sound a lot like the common flat feeling T3 gives while your taking it. Muscles become flat and strength is lost due to the lack of glycogen in the muscles because the T3 is making your body burn it so fast. I am about to start my own Var/Tbol, T3 cycle soon and I will report back my results here on the forum.
    I should have also added my diet sucked... I became shut down and suffered a bit of depression towards the end of the cycle from lack of testosterone in my system. Diet suffered and that in conjunction with T3 can be very bad.

What kind of sides can you experiance with high dosages of T3? Also, can taking T3 mess up the naturally occuring T3 in your body?

Bump!!!

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    What kind of sides can you experiance with high dosages of T3?
    High blood pressure
    Insomnia
    Irregular heart rhythm
    Feeling flushed
    Increased appetite
    Hyperactivity

Not saying you'll get those. You could get none. Or you could get a paradoxical response like I do and T3 will make you tired.

Searching is your friend

Also, can taking T3 mess up the naturally occuring T3 in your body?
    Its a possibility.

If you cycle it safely and responsibly you should be fine.

D7M (or anyone else), can you please tell me safe, responsible and effective doses of T3 to cycle?

Also, what could happen as a result of T3 messing up my body's natural T3? What effect will that have? Will I get fat as a result? (I'm assuming T3 is somethingt in the body that helps burn fat...)

D7M (or anyone else), can you please tell me safe, responsible and effective doses of T3 to cycle?

Also, what could happen as a result of T3 messing up my body's natural T3? What effect will that have? Will I get fat as a result? (I'm assuming T3 is somethingt in the body that helps burn fat...)
    If you keep your dose under 100mcg t3 a day and short durations I wouldnt worry about messing up your bodys natural T3. Ive seen studies ( sorry im not going to track them down lol so take it with a grain of salt ) of people running t3 50mcg for 9-10 months at a time and upon coming off there natural t3 bounces back in a matter of 1-2 weeks.

Hell I have read posts on other forums of guys going up to 200/250 MCG of t3 a day on AAS for short burst durations and had no issues bouncing back.

Hmm, I was thinking about going up to 125mcg of T3, but now due to the post above me, am considering capping it at 75mcg. My cycle would be run for 6 weeks. So 6 weeks of T3 @ 75mcg. Is this ok? Will my natty T3 bounce back after this cycle?

What doyou say to running it at 100-125 mcg? Unsafe and stupid?

Also, just for my general knowledge, what can the effect of ****ing up your natural T3 have on a person? Does it make you fat or something?

Thread Information