cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Questions bout seizures

I ordered some var and stuff from a site a friend recommened me .I never got a seizure letter from anyone and it has been since may 2nd since i ordered so i think i would of gotten a letter by now wouldnt u think.I am starting too think they ripped me off and then after a ton of emails over the last couple of months i email them 2day and tell them there crooks and i have never got sent any seizure letter.So they tell me 2day that they would send 50 percent of my order that i orginally ordered and afetr i recieve my seizure letter i can scan it and they will send the rest sounds like bullshit too me .How long does it take too get a seizure letter certainly not 4 months sounds like too me they have never sent it anyone not recieve a seizure letter before .

++++ is offline Banned
    sounds like you have been scammed man.........

Stephen73ta is offline Associate Member
    damn that sucks. sorry bro

onlthing thats weird is they just told me they would resend 50 percent of my order i guess we will see if i get that.

++++ is offline Banned
    i woundent count on it man ,scammers will tell you nything to keep you happy ,if they were legit you would have got your gear ,nothing for 4 months? dont that tell you something?

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Find a new source.

yep im working on it hard too learn the hard way i guess

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Time to direct your fist into your friends jaw...

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Sorry 2 here that bro.Wish you luck.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    no online tracking method, hmmmm. i was able to track mine online on two seperate occasions. the source i used also had a policy about scanning the siezure letter in like 480dpi and then they would resend the order, i dunno but call em out on sending the half order if you dont get that within say 30 days.... sorry!

i would assume there would be no charge on that 50% order.
    keep us posted just curious to see what happens

Yea that was weird also no tracking order from when the payment was recieved and yes they also said scan the seizure letter and they would send it again but i never recieved a letter thats what i have been arguing off and on with them for the past few months they said it could take a few months too get the letter in the mail . I emailed them and said i heard you guys were crooks you got me once but you will not be referred by me and thats when i recieved the email stating they would send 50 percent of my order and once i recieve letter they would send the rest so we will see...

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I thought this thread was about physical seizures, lol, not seizure letters.

HP is right as usual....time to get a new source

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    no online tracking. yup sounds like it might be time to move on..sorry

Well today i have recieved a tracking number and 50 percent of my original order is now being shipped they say i guess we will see when i gets here at least i will get 50 percent hopefully instead of losing the whole 300 dollars but once again i will believe it when its here it has been a while i will b shocked if its get here not sure what i am goin too do with half of it though lol cause i am obv. not goin too recieve a seizure letter from the original order too get the other 50 percent lol oh well

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    my source usually delivers in three to four weeks. out of 8 orders, all 8 arrived on time.
    I don't want to know your source, and I won't give out mine, but you can search for a source, then search your source for complaints. they will all have complaints, btw, but look for the one with the fewest complaints. my source actually had a string of compliments.

here is some recommendations, that are, of course, just my opinion, and chalk it up to the for what it's worth department:
    skip those that require a minimum $ order... they usually are at the $500 amount, if I'm not mistaken
    be very skeptical if Western Union. I use credit card, and works perfectly.
    Have your order sent to a Post office box, not your house.
    when you get your order, do not open it until you get home.

i did do a western union and there is a small list of complaints i looked into it i thought western union would b safer guess not

Thread Information