1230981 is offline Junior Member

oral only cycle without pct... lol

so everyone that reads this is probably gonna give me shit and call me retarded one for doing an oral only cycle and two not using a pct and then your all gonna tell me go do research and quit using steroids lol but im just curious on this one incident, at the time it was my first cycle ever i didnt wanna go to hard my first time i just wanted to experiment and see what it was like and i ended up going to jail 3 weeks in so i didnt have a pct, last year i did anadrol 50 50mg a day for 3 weeks and gained about 7 pounds and after two weeks of being in jail i didnt lose a single pound unless the nurses weight thing was broken which i really doubt it would be broke and put me at teh exact same weight as when i came in lol and actually after a few months of not being able to work out i did lose about 10 pounds but after an oral only cycle im sure two weeks of not using would have been most of my losses if i was gonna lose muscle from post cycle not two months right?, im jw why oral only cycles are so useless and looked down upon if i got these results i mean after using injectables i definately see why there better but couldnt a short oral only cycle be a little help compared to waht everyone says about them being useless?

There are some effective oral only cycles. Depends on your goals really. I would not pick anadrol as you did for an oral only but to each their own.

Sector is offline Associate Member
    I feel like an oral cycle isnt much better then a pro hormone cycle. My first was an Anavar only cycle and I had great results and kept them with proper pct, however... looking back on it my opinion has changed. To me AAS is all about the injectables, if you arent ready to inject you really arent ready to utilize AAS and should probly just stick to Pro hormones or all natural lifting until you can take it to the next level.

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    I took dbol only at 40mg for 30 days since my test-e and pct was fake and I didn't lose anything even after four weeks of stopping. It was when I started cutting was when I lost a tiny bit but that was my own fault

Thats because most "prohormones" ARE steroids .

mlb29 is offline New Member
    ^agree

Aodha is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muscleworshiper View Post
    Thats because most "prohormones" ARE steroids.
    Totally disagree. ProHormones are not steroids in the least bit.

Thats why i put prohormones in quotations. what most people refer to as "prohormones" are actually designer steroids .

and technically speaking testosterone , deca and others are both steroids as well as prohormones due to the fact they are reduced in the body to other hormones.

Aodha is offline Associate Member
    Nope. They're not anabolic ..

Quote Originally Posted by Aodha View Post
    Nope. They're not anabolic..
    Umm what?

TRT2010 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aodha View Post
    Totally disagree. ProHormones are not steroids in the least bit.
    unless we are talking about s-drol-p-plex or h-drol that are marketed as PH but as we know are in fact steroids

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    If I ever did an "oral only" cycle again (probably wont), I'd go with var and Proviron

everything else kills my libido, and my woman DON"T like that!!!

Thread Information