Thread: winni

steve martin is offline New Member

Question winni

hey every one am looking to go on a course of winstrol injects for about 6 weeks am looking for advice on side effects and should i stack it with any test like sust or propernate but am looking to get more of a cut rather then bulk any advice will be greatly appreciated thanks everyone

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Age?
    height?
    weight?
    body fat?
    years training?
    planned pct?

hey thanks for reply im 27 am 6'4 15 stone body fat about 13-14% been training for 5 years and want advice on pct wot would u recomend thanks mate

D7M
    Blog Entries
    Winny only is a poor choice.

I'd suggest reading the educational threads and stickies and coming up with a better game plan.

No offense, but it doesn't sound like you have a solid grasp on cycling, and how things work.

So take your time, read through some threads, and get back to us for a cycle critique.

jmolle3 is offline New Member
    dude i took winny only when i was a kid.. yes everything in this forum frowns upon this and says things like your too young, or too light, or not trainging long enough... but when i took it i was told its a sprinters steroid . one of the more safe steroids which i assumed meant not to much sides. but lets face it your doing something against the law... drinking has an age limit and weed is illegal. people do this shit daily at many ages. these guys in the forums are just trying to make sure that you have all the information and best chance of something going wrong long term and that you are well briefed on all angles. i took it when i was 20 and weighed 160 pounds. i was a collegiate soccer player and worked out my whole life. i was tall and skinny due to diet and more leg training than upper body. i took it over the summer with a ridiculous training regimine... i put on 20 pounds and was shredded. my bench went up 50 pounds. i dont attribute this all to the winnny it was more that i had never done upper body for as long and correctly as i did. winny is not meant for those gains and mine were more the other factors put it.... as far as sides that i saw, even with it sposed to be a "mild" "safe" steroid i was definetly irritable and quick tempered. but if you have one already its just intensified. your emotions definetly can go hay wire just be sure to know the root of it and remember to check yourself and be prepared to breath or step away, use your head and be smart... but as i said that was my experience.... i dont have much so id definetly take your time read and pay attention to the people in here.

DurdensArmy is offline Junior Member
    it may have worked for you when you were that age, but for other people it may effect them differently, i know from my experience it dried me the hell up and id never sprint on it due to the joint pain that i had, D7M is looking out for his best interest, i have a hard time seeing anyone gain 20lbs from winny alone in any situation, strength i can see but test is what will help put on the weight and winny will only shut you down on its own. just my opinion.

jmolle3 is offline New Member
    i know hes trying to help i beleive i said that in more than one sentence.. and i def illustrated that was just my experience and that it being my age and first real time slamming the weights and eating is why i got the results.... but if you dont know, it can be deflating to get a two responses saying , no dont do this, go eat.... but it is spken from experience..

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    Winny only is a poor choice.

I'd suggest reading the educational threads and stickies and coming up with a better game plan.

No offense, but it doesn't sound like you have a solid grasp on cycling, and how things work.

So take your time, read through some threads, and get back to us for a cycle critique.
    hey mate cheers for the reply really appreciate it fellor can u surgest anything 4 me really wanna do the winni to cut dint wanna bulk to much ont mined a little bit wot woul u advice mate

++++ is offline Banned
    this -

weeks 1-12 500mgs test e per week

weeks 8-14 50mgs winny every day

nolvadex and clomid pct

if i were you mate i wouldent do winny injectbale as it needs to be injected every day so your going to have to rotate sites every day and winny can hurt like a bitch and it may effect your training ,orals are alot better choocie imo ..

D7M
    Blog Entries
    So you're 6'4 and 210lbs?

I think you need to address your diet/training first.

Especially considering the fact that you want to cut.

What's your daily diet like?

What's your training consist of?

Thread Information