n2oprwdmax is offline New Member

the deal behind test base..

I know everyone says you should and its important to do a test base but what exactly is deal behind that? Thanks I'm new on here by the way .. been training hard for 4 years and been thinking about taking the step into the dark side Haha

BOBfromfightclub is offline Associate Member
    do you mean test. only as a first cycle? or do you mean included it in every stack?

TRT2010 is offline Member
    i think he means to have it included in every cycle which is the smart thing to do,

++++ is offline Banned
    all steroids shut natural test production down ,so useing non test compounds (deca /tren /winny/eq/ect) alone with no test as a base to replace your natural test may lead to low sex drive/tiedness/loss of appitite,everything that makes you a man (test) will not be there ...

I meant to have it included in every stack ...thanks for the responses really appreciate it! I wanna pin real bad but people tell me I look great the way I am and many even think I've been using steroids for a while but im all natural. I just like the chemically enhanced look of muscles and I really wanna try a cycle

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by n2oprwdmax View Post
    I meant to have it included in every stack ...thanks for the responses really appreciate it! I wanna pin real bad but people tell me I look great the way I am and many even think I've been using steroids for a while but im all natural. I just like the chemically enhanced look of muscles and I really wanna try a cycle

Once I take some ill post em .. I dont ever take any that's y they're not posted lol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0106.jpg 
Views:	479 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	111360Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0107.jpg 
Views:	283 
Size:	1.20 MB 
ID:	111361

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think the next question is gonna be how old are you? by the way you definately have great natural development.

I'm 25 almost 26... I have busted my ass for 4 years and got my diet down to a science but I cheat on the weekends I blame it on the gf Haha ...l have a great understanding of the body and muscles which helped greatly I really would like to see what a nice aas cycle would do for me..thanks for the positive pic comment

Thread Information