amoureux is offline Associate Member

can you change from test cyp to prop in mid cycle and what dosages

And is there any benefits to doing this ?

I'm 5ft 8
    3rd cycle age 29

I've been taking test cyp 400mg a weekthe whole way through I'm on my 8th week
    I took winstol weeks 1-6 50ed
    And added npp on my 3rd week at 100mg eod and will continue it at least 5 more week

Now I've added in tren ace at 75m eod starting 4 days ago

I'm running low on cyp and I hear its best to run tren and prop is this true and can u switch what test u take during a cylce if so what dosage of prop should I run I'm also running clen at 120mg a day

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Oh boy. Cycle experience? This seems a bit jumbled and not thought out, are you currently running the npp and tren at the same time? But yes you can switch to prop.

Yes I'm currently running the tren and npp at the same time but I've only done it twice so far if that's a bad thing

Bump

Also what dosage should I run the prop at and when should I start it I just did a 400mg test cyp shot yesterday I want to run it at least 6 weeks with the prop

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Yah this does not sound like you planned anything before this cycle.

Short answer as above is that yes, you can just start the prop whenever you want.

Just do the math for your prop dose. If you can't figure that out, you shouldn't be cycling.

75mg/ED of prop is 525mg/wk.

What's your planned pct?

Planned pct is clomid and nolva the reason my cycle seems like such a cluster**** is bc I had a job working out in over 100 degree weather all the time and my friends said never use tren in those conditions I was just planning on running 100mg of prop eod and 75mg of tren and use the npp 100mg eod for the next six weeks does that sound legit

And is it ok to run npp and tren ace together

The 84 hrs a week I was working made my cycle all weird its hard to work outside and run cycles like u want to

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    You need to plan cycles better. Come on here, get advise, and don't listen to your buddies.

It's certainly possible to run two 19nors together, but if you don't have a lot of experience I wouldn't try it.

How long do you plan to run this cycle?

What's your cycle experience?

Well I may stop the npp what's the shortest amount of time u can run npp and if I took the cyp Sunday when could I safely start the prop eod bc I know cyp is a long acting ester and I don't want too much test in my system

1st cycle was 12 weeks 400mg weekly of test cyp
    2nd cycle was 12 weeks of test p and 11 of deca and the first 4 weeks dbol
    This is my 3rd and I plan on running it 14 weeks to get about 6 weeks of tren

The reason I listen to my buddy is bc he gets me all my gear and runs his stuff similar and he's 235 and people call him baby arnold so id rather take advice from someone that shows they know what they are doing compared to someone who's 185 for the past 3 years u know

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amoureux View Post
    Well I may stop the npp what's the shortest amount of time u can run npp and if I took the cyp Sunday when could I safely start the prop eod bc I know cyp is a long acting ester and I don't want too much test in my system

1st cycle was 12 weeks 400mg weekly of test cyp
    2nd cycle was 12 weeks of test p and 11 of deca and the first 4 weeks dbol
    This is my 3rd and I plan on running it 14 weeks to get about 6 weeks of tren

The reason I listen to my buddy is bc he gets me all my gear and runs his stuff similar and he's 235 and people call him baby arnold so id rather take advice from someone that shows they know what they are doing compared to someone who's 185 for the past 3 years u know
    Two of the biggest guys I know give the worst advice. 1 said run adex through cycle and continue for 4 weeks after thats superior to a Nolva/Clomi PCT, second is a source and has never heard of Primo, and runs Deca only and Anadrol and was under the impression anapolin is an oral test keeping him from getting deca dick.....both twice my size. There you go.

Yea that's pretty retarded I know some guys give bad advice for sure does anyone have any idea when and how much prop I should take otherwise Sunday ill prob just start the propr at 100mg eod

I'm going to stop the npp after I finish the 8th week of it and run the tren ace for 4-6 weeks with the prop

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    Would be better to drop the tren now, keep the NPP as planned. clearly as everyone has stated the cycle is poorly planned and executed and thelast thing you want to be doing is dealing with tren and its sides on a poorly planned cycle. Drop the Tren run prop at 50 ED

I'm not a quitter I have already taken two shots of tren and today will b my 3rd I'm thinking 7-8 weeks of npp is plenty I'm going to finish the rest of this cycle with tren and test prop I took my last 400mg shot of test cyp last Sunday so I'm going to start the prop this coming up Sunday I've ran it before at 100mg eod since I'm running tren at 75mg eod do you guys have any suggestions to what I shoudl run the prop at I'm probably just going to run it at 100mg eod unless you guys have a reason I should but 50mg ed sounds too much for my busy schedule right now any other help research is hard to find on your exact situation

floyderoid is offline New Member
    i would take the same amount of prop as you were taking cyp, 400 mg a week. 110mg eod would be 385mg pw and 120mg eod would be 420mg pw, so if can measure out 115mg that would prob be ideal.

Thread Information