GS4
    GS4 is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb Looking into round 2

My first cycle was bayer test enth 500mg for 10 weeks and also ran dbol 4 wks 40mg, I did the proper PCT, but now im looking for advise for the second cycle, I have pct meds in hand already nolva/clomid, Im 5'9" 188lbs about 15 BF% I wouldn't say im lean kinda in between, I will like to end up in the 205lbs range and be lean at that weight. my diet is good eating between 2500-2800 cals,I count all my macros 40cabs/40protein/20fats, BF is high IMO im currently not doing cardio due to not wanting to burn hard earned muscle.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Low intensity cardio wont burn your muscle.
    I suggest running another 10-12 weeks test cycle @ 500mg or you could add some deca in their

limo is offline New Member
    I agree with the above post plus I would add more cals if you wanna pack it on.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Ron is right, you will need much more cals to build that kind of muscle in a cycle. Im 5'9 and after last cycle settled out in the mid 220's and I was taking in about 300-320g protein ED, with about 150-200 grams carbs and 80-100g fats. In all honesty, I wouldnt bother deviating from your first cycle which I think was a bit high on the dbol but if you likes the gains and the sides were controllable then your good for it.

Simple Test and an oral is still the way to go for a 2nd cycle but run it out to 12 weeks this time.

wk 1-4 Dbol 40 ED (or tbol 60-80 ED)
    wk 1-12 Test E 5-600/wk

you will see great gains again on this cycle.

My first 2 cycles were test only, 400wk and 500/wk cyp.

GS4
    GS4 is offline Junior Member
    ^ I want to add a 3rd compound to the cycle I might do 600/750mg of test E a week and the dbol as well, but not sure what else to add, cause I want to keep the water retention down.

stpete is offline Banned
    If you want to keep water retention down lay off the d-bol. Test alone does wonders for me w/ a good diet. I can cut or gain on it. As said a thousand times before, diet dictates almost all of your gains.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    If you want to keep water retention down lay off the d-bol. Test alone does wonders for me w/ a good diet. I can cut or gain on it. As said a thousand times before, diet dictates almost all of your gains.

that says it all!!!!!!!!!

supe3 is offline Associate Member
    Hey I dont want to give advice yet, as I dont think I know enough yet, So please know this is more of a question then a statment...
    Due to the fact that he is around 15%BF and does not want to take on too much water, he also wants to drop some BF I would guess, wouldnt he be better off dropping the Dbol all together and adding in some Var in the back end of the cycle at say 60-80mgs ED for the last 8-10 weeks?
    What do you think?

shennen is offline Associate Member
    Add more cals, not stackers

Thread Information