kbm12345 is offline Junior Member

Clen +Srength increase?

Just started taking clen and I am on my 3rd day at 80mcg and my lifts at the gym have sky rocketed. Front squat has gone up 10kg after not going up for 3 months. Bench up 5kg after not moving for 6 months. And i prob could of done heavier.Also have unlimited energy throughout the day. This is sersiously awsome.

Just wondering if it is normal for strength to go up when using clen?

frawnz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I felt weaker on clen , but that may have been due to the significant shakiness it was causing.

Kdub is offline Associate Member
    Clen for me is a wonder drug. Take a look at my posts to read more about this. 1200 lbs standing calf raises and 7 plate shrugs on just clen.

Sector is offline Associate Member
    What is your diet like? All too often people experience a bit of weakness on clen because they are using it in conjuncture with a cutting diet, some people trust in the anti catabolic effects to much and drop calories far to low on clen. Result = weakness. Use with a maintinence diet or possibly bulking diet and I wouldnt be suprised to see significant strength increases.

carbo is offline Associate Member
    Ahhh...sweet placebo effect.

AnimalJ is offline Associate Member
    In my experience i have felt significantly weaker on it but that could have very well been due to the caloric deficit i was in. every BODY is different so if it works for you run with it.

kbm12345 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by carbo View Post
    Ahhh...sweet placebo effect.
    I really doubt it is placebo. I have tried a lot of drugs etc meth, speed and have modafnil tabs prescribed for uni. And clen +coffee gives me an amazing high throughout the day. Its starting to wear off now but the first 5 days were really good.

The extra energy might just be what gave me the extra strenght tho....,

junkiescumbag is offline Banned
    its just placebo. i was dropping weight had no energy during the day but when it came to lifting i didnt lose any strength, lifts were strong and aggressive i think its just because i was on something

Thread Information