wormwood is offline Associate Member

Potential side effects for a woman running Deca

What are some of the potential side effects that a woman could experience by running a low (50mg PW) dosage of deca ?

voidofRoids is offline Junior Member
    I've heard from a couple gals I know who've run gear deca is one of the better options - take it with a grain of salt, I've no practical knowledge myself. But, from my understanding, it is good at low dosages (50mg - 125mg per week; I'd probably suggest sticking to 50mg per week). From there all I've heard is your "generic" sides: body hair growth, enlarged female parts, deepened voice, and of course heightened sex drive.

Thanks. I'm also wondering if injections should be just once per week? If someone where running 50mg's a week, if they decided to pin twice that'd be 25mg's per inject. That's almost too small measure accurately. Also, I'm thinking that NPP may be the better option as the short ester will clear the system quicker if sides pop up?

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by wormwood View Post
    Thanks. I'm also wondering if injections should be just once per week? If someone where running 50mg's a week, if they decided to pin twice that'd be 25mg's per inject. That's almost too small measure accurately. Also, I'm thinking that NPP may be the better option as the short ester will clear the system quicker if sides pop up?
    once a week for Deca is fine.. its half life is like 2-4 weeks or something.. one of the longest of all the gear...

don't know about the NPP option.. if you can get your hands on it i would recomend primobolan instead of Deca.. it is the best of the best

I'm gonna research women and Primo right now.

Apart from the potential masculinizing effects, would a woman potentially experience prolactin sides at such a low dose? If so, in what form could the sides present themselves? Prami? Caber?

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    What are some of the potential side effects that a woman could experience by running a low (50mg PW) dosage of deca?
    For women, this compound is certainly capable of excess facial and body hair, thickening of the jawline and deepening of the voice, and of course water is also a problem. But all of this can be controlled through dosages/ancillaries/diet ect..

She should opt for NPP if she really wants to do a 19nor.

Yeah, deca half-life is two weeks, so one injection a week is fine (and far more convenient at that dosage) - as Machine stated. In regards to either NPP or Primo, I really don't know too much.

I'm gonna research women and Primo right now.
    For Primo and it's side effects with women can cause acne, slight chance of increased face/body hair and oily skin. Primo can be slow to take effect but its long duration of action can produce some pretty dramatic results in femals. These steady lean muscle gains are unique in that they don't seem to be dependent on a ‘hyper-caloric' diet.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    For Primo and it's side effects with women can cause acne, slight chance of increased face/body hair and oily skin. Primo can be slow to take effect but its long duration of action can produce some pretty dramatic results in femals. These steady lean muscle gains are unique in that they don't seem to be dependent on a ‘hyper-caloric' diet.

Thanks for the info.

With regards to NPP, Apart from the potential masculinizing effects, would a woman potentially experience prolactin sides at such a low dose? If so, in what form could the sides present themselves? Prami? Caber?

Yes women can also lactate and Dostinex should do the trick. 0.5mg 2x PW

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    For women, this compound is certainly capable of excess facial and body hair, thickening of the jawline and deepening of the voice, and of course water is also a problem. But all of this can be controlled through dosages/ancillaries/diet ect..

She should opt for NPP if she really wants to do a 19nor.
    I wonder if that is what happened to Chyna (wrestling)? Even though she's hot, in certain ways she seems to have the bone structure of a man.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I wonder if that is what happened to Chyna (wrestling)? Even though she's hot, in certain ways she seems to have the bone structure of a man.
    Nah Chyna is a man, no doubt about it :]

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    I thought Nicole Bass ate her

Nah Chyna is a man, no doubt about it :]
    My mind is full of ****.

Thread Information